+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
Congratulations to everyone on getting your successful PRs. And to others like myself, we will get it very soon!

Question for those who got the PR portal request: how many days after getting the PR Portal Credentials do we have to respond to it? Does the email say anything?

For example, if I'm outside Canada when I receive that email, how long do I have to respond to that email? Or what are my other options if I'm not in the country?

Thanks in advance.
I think that information would come when you receive the portal. They usually let you know how many days.

byqc

May 26, 2021
I feel you. I want to change the job and pursue trades. Once thought noble profession of supporting and helping people is defamed and corrupted. We are just numbers here. Welcome to the century of social engineering.
Please stop cursing Canadian government. I think people here shifted to TR to PR because reduced work hours due to COVID deprived them of eligibility for CEC.
Without TR to PR many here had no choice but give up PR.
To be blamed is not CANADIAN gov.

Reactions: Tomican

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Please stop cursing Canadian government. I think people here shifted to TR to PR because reduced work hours due to COVID deprived them of eligibility for CEC.
Without TR to PR many here had no choice but give up PR.
To be blamed is not CANADIAN gov.
My dear friend, please quote me where in this statement did I curse the Canadian government? Here, I am stating the fact that we all (immigrants) came here for a better future thinking that the life would be different. It’s the same anywhere you go. You and us all bought the American Dream and doing the same shit with a higher pay. Higher pay doesn’t mean a better life. People like us who willingly come here or go anywhere in this world think the next place is better and are sold by the dream or the concept they have about the country. That transaction is called social engineering. Once you’re in the system you cannot get out (of course willingly). So again if you think I disrespected the government, please enhance your knowledge about the term I refered to and in which context. The government is doing their job and I am speaking my mind.

byqc

May 26, 2021
My dear friend, please quote me where in this statement did I curse the Canadian government? Here, I am stating the fact that we all (immigrants) came here for a better future thinking that the life would be different. It’s the same anywhere you go. You and us all bought the American Dream and doing the same shit with a higher pay. Higher pay doesn’t mean a better life. People like us who willingly come here or go anywhere in this world think the next place is better and are sold by the dream or the concept they have about the country. That transaction is called social engineering. Once you’re in the system you cannot get out (of course willingly). So again if you think I disrespected the government, please enhance your knowledge about the term I refered to and in which context. The government is doing their job and I am speaking my mind.
Just review your original post!