+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Guys can anyone tell me why I am getting this message whenever I try to link?

"It can take time to enter applications. Try again in 24 hrs"

It's been more than 3 days now but can't link.

Thanks
Same things showing with me too

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Please stop cursing Canadian government. I think people here shifted to TR to PR because reduced work hours due to COVID deprived them of eligibility for CEC.
Without TR to PR many here had no choice but give up PR.
To be blamed is not CANADIAN gov.
The thing is we applauded Marco & co for WP ext & this stream several times & showed great gestures to him & the Govt. But we also need to bring forward the inefficiencies where it is needed

Reactions: breadandbutter

byqc

May 26, 2021
Guys can anyone tell me why I am getting this message whenever I try to link?

"It can take time to enter applications. Try again in 24 hrs"

It's been more than 3 days now but can't link.

Thanks
Many people could link after several days from the notification you saw, though some exceptions (much longer waiting) exist.
My case was with 5-6 days of waiting. However,

1) Linking before AoR may cause "documents not delivered", the situation that you do not receive documents (request letter) from IRCC.
2) If you want to link before AoR, I recommend you to create another account and link it AFTER AoR, to receive all documents without error. You can create two accounts at least, by using 1. GC key and 2. Sign-in Partner. You can use the same email address for the two.

Also, I recommend you to upload additionally required documents AFTER you get AoR and re-link with another account.

Last edited:

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:46pm EST)
  • Link: 04th January
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Showing me to upload my IELTS and Police Clearance. My PCC is expired as it has been more than 6 months, but I never left the country. Should I submit the same(old one)?

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Hi,
I applied under international graduate category. Got an email on 20th stating that my file is submitted to CPC Sydney with one document attached stating my application number and other details like submission date. It also says that IRCC has began my file processing and may contact me via IRCC secure account.
Assuming that it is an AOR I should be able to connect my file to GCKEY but I am unable to do that. Its been more than 10 days. I tried contacting them through Webform and phone but got no answer.
What should I do?

Thanks is advance!
Please reply to the above question?

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
I linked my application today (4th Jan). Showing me to upload my IELTS and Police Clearance. My PCC is expired as it has been more than 6 months, but I never left the country(Canada). Should I submit the same(old one)? I still didn't got my AOR.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

co2020

May 31, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:46pm EST)
  • Link: 04th January
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Showing me to upload my IELTS and Police Clearance. My PCC is expired as it has been more than 6 months, but I never left the country. Should I submit the same(old one)?
Yes submit the old one as long as you got it after you left your home country

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
I submitted at around 1:30 EST May 6 under IG stream. got AOR on Nov. 18. since then, no updates at all.

anyone in the same situation?? driving me crazy!