+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted my TR to PR application under International Graduate stream on May 6th at 9:50pm, I still haven't got my AOR yet. It is almost 7 months after I applied and there is no update.

Is anyone in the same situation? or any thoughts?
Don't worry I applied at 9pm est till date nothing so wait is the only option

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Did any July 8-9 applicants under english stream B receive any update? This wait’s driving me crazy! No fucking transparency at all! Whole fucking life is on hault just because of an application. Stuck in a limbo

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Did any July 8-9 applicants under english stream B receive any update? This wait’s driving me crazy! No fucking transparency at all! Whole fucking life is on hault just because of an application. Stuck in a limbo
Seriously, I haven't met my parents since 3.5 years

sohumbilawal

Jan 3, 2021
Congratulations to everyone on getting your successful PRs. And to others like myself, we will get it very soon!

Question for those who got the PR portal request: how many days after getting the PR Portal Credentials do we have to respond to it? Does the email say anything?

For example, if I'm outside Canada when I receive that email, how long do I have to respond to that email? Or what are my other options if I'm not in the country?

Thanks in advance.

Paramsaini21

May 2, 2021
Hello, my husband was applied in tr to pr IG stream with outland spouse
application linked and pcc Request @ 16 nov
BIL - 3 dec
medical update- 10 dec
ADR IMM5669- 17 dec
after that background check is in process ..how long it takes for background check
no update after that how long it will take to process

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Me as well man. Fucking sick of this. Haven’t met my parents, friends, life. Nothing. Even motherfucking winters here.
Exactly, can't sign a 1 year lease of apartment, can't travel, can't adopt pets, nothing at all cuz of this uncertainty :X

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Hi,
I applied under international graduate category. Got an email on 20th stating that my file is submitted to CPC Sydney with one document attached stating my application number and other details like submission date. It also says that IRCC has began my file processing and may contact me via IRCC secure account.
Assuming that it is an AOR I should be able to connect my file to GCKEY but I am unable to do that. Its been more than 10 days. I tried contacting them through Webform and phone but got no answer.
What should I do?

Thanks is advance!

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Exactly, can't sign a 1 year lease of apartment, can't travel, can't adopt pets, nothing at all cuz of this uncertainty :X
I feel you. I want to change the job and pursue trades. Once thought noble profession of supporting and helping people is defamed and corrupted. We are just numbers here. Welcome to the century of social engineering.

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hello, my husband was applied in tr to pr IG stream with outland spouse
application linked and pcc Request @ 16 nov
BIL - 3 dec
medical update- 10 dec
ADR IMM5669- 17 dec
after that background check is in process ..how long it takes for background check
no update after that how long it will take to process
My background check is in process since 4 November, No idea how its work

Reactions: Paramsaini21

co2020

May 31, 2020
That moment you get your PR and then realize nothing has changed. Still same shitty jobs and pay. You want to buy a house but don’t qualify because of income bracket. You spend your time thinking of businesses or jobs that would bring you out of that lower income bracket.

But at least it gives you some form of belonging and the ecstasy that comes with achieving a goal. In three to five years time we would be on another thread worrying about citizenship exam and processing.

if you are worried that you haven’t gotten AOR. Don’t let that bother you, because you will get it eventually. Know that this will someday be history.

Good luck to everyone waiting and also to those who have received theirs.