+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
Hi everyone, I got GCMS notes for my TR-to-PR application and it shows application status as on hold and reason as eligibility stage-2. My eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing is passed. Any leads what to do next?
Hi
Why have they kept on hold ?? After how long will they resume it ??
They have also mentioned eligibility is passed ryt ??

Letcic

Aug 2, 2021
In my opinion, if you're here on an employer specific work permit and then you lose the job then I am not sure you would be eligible for open work permit but you can research. As per my knowledge then you can't work for other employer even though you would have valid status to remain in Canada for sometime
Anyway, thank you for the response((

Reactions: maxiie

juanfeyero

Dec 24, 2021
Hi everyone,

I submitted under IG at 6:00 pm PST.

I still have yet to receive AOR. Meanwhile, lots of applications submitted at 6-7 EST already received their portals.
I called and emailed IRCC few times. They either said don’t know or Afghanistan issue is the first priority.
Not sure why my application is so behind. Is there anyone here on the same boat?
You submitted around 10pm ET, IRCC is processing applications 7:10pm ET or early. You must wait.

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021
Hi guys.
I just got a question.
Please let me know information if anyone knows.

I have uploaded a photo for my pr card, and my partner’s.

However, since I have received an email saying that Ecopr is available to download it was able to do so for mine but not my partner’s.
When I click on download button my one is still working but not partner’s never ever.

Can it happen because of photo incorrect?
I received an email telling me to Ecopr is ready to download after photo was set as ‘IRCC in review’.

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys I applied at 7 36 pm CST Sask time in IG stream. Now I am receiving message like " it can take time to enter applications. Try again in 24 hrs" but it's been 72 hours and I am unable to link.

Is anyone in similar situation?

Thanks

HBhola05

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hi
Why have they kept on hold ?? After how long will they resume it ??
They have also mentioned eligibility is passed ryt ??
Right everything is passed but app is now on hold due to eligibility stage-2. I think because of my dependent.

Abbyakins

Oct 21, 2020
Hi,

yes
which information?
in the PR portal request in one email, i have sent details of both of us
after that, I received a PR photo request which shows in review with IRCC and my spouse got a passport request in India.
It been 20 days waiting for ecopr ? anyone waiting?
Since Dec 10. No eCOPRR yet

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
Right everything is passed but app is now on hold due to eligibility stage-2. I think because of my dependent.
Why what’s wrong with the dependent??
I suggest you call IRCC and explain about your gcms notes , they might give you the right suggestion.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello,
My work permit is expiring in a month and I have not received any submission email or AOR from CIC, can I apply for open work permit under tr to pr, with a letter of explaination, screenshot of submitted portal and the receipt. Pls it is very urgent, a reply would be much appreciated.
yes you can, they can match it with receipt# later

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi everyone, I got GCMS notes for my TR-to-PR application and it shows application status as on hold and reason as eligibility stage-2. My eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing is passed. Any leads what to do next?
time to listen to this -

Reactions: HBhola05

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys.
I just got a question.
Please let me know information if anyone knows.

I have uploaded a photo for my pr card, and my partner’s.

However, since I have received an email saying that Ecopr is available to download it was able to do so for mine but not my partner’s.
When I click on download button my one is still working but not partner’s never ever.

Can it happen because of photo incorrect?
I received an email telling me to Ecopr is ready to download after photo was set as ‘IRCC in review’.
Within a week, or two, if the issue still the same, you should call IRCC.