+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Stat

Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I got GCMS notes for my TR-to-PR application and it shows application status as on hold and reason as eligibility stage-2. My eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing is passed. Any leads what to do next?
Can you please tell me how to request for GCMS notes…its been almost 2 months i have received my Aor but no update after that

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Happy new year!

I got a temporary application No. from CIC regarding PNP application. Also, I got the AOR regarding TR to PR.
Please, advise me how long takes to get a permanent application No. after getting the temporary application No.
I need to withdraw the PNP application before getting the permanent application No.

Richb4

Sep 13, 2019
Hello,

I understand that no one in the group will have a sure shot answer, thus just looking for an opinion

Stream : IG
Submitted : 1 pm May 6th
AOR : Sep 11th
Linked to a new GCkey : Sep 12th (could not link to the old one at first)
Can see my biometrics accepted from a previous application

But no message for Medical Passed or Additional documents request since then.

I have seen people getting Medical Passed and PCC request right away. So just checking if this is normal not to receive any update even after a week.

I have also re-linked to the old GCkey account to check if that updates anything in the file, but that has not made any difference.

I do not want to risk re-linking to the new GCkey account again.
Hello,

What did you do to fix this issue. I am having same issue. Thanks

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
Happy new year!

I got a temporary application No. from CIC regarding PNP application. Also, I got the AOR regarding TR to PR.
Please, advise me how long takes to get a permanent application No. after getting the temporary application No.
I need to withdraw the PNP application before getting the permanent application No.
why do you need to withdraw the PNP? Cant you keep both?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Happy new year!

Since you got AOR for Tr2Pr, should do your homework to make sure your application for Tr2Pr is ok.
Then you may withdraw PNP (will save you a big $$$ before IRCC processes).
Good luck in new year.

Reactions: yoomi0516

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys I applied at 7 36 pm CST Sask time in IG stream. Now I am receiving message like " it can take time to enter applications. Try again in 24 hrs" but it's been 72 hours and I am unable to link.

Is anyone in similar situation?

Thanks
Guys can anyone tell me why I am getting this message whenever I try to link?

"It can take time to enter applications. Try again in 24 hrs"

It's been more than 3 days now but can't link.

Thanks

S S Sidhu

Oct 28, 2021
Guys can anyone tell me why I am getting this message whenever I try to link?

"It can take time to enter applications. Try again in 24 hrs"

It's been more than 3 days now but can't link.

Thanks
Because your application is not in their system yet. Be patient

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie