+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

newBen

Dec 13, 2021
Hi everyone
• Stream: IG
• Submitted: May 6th (6:35 pm EST submission confirmation)
• Biometrics: request on December 13 & submitted on December 15
• Linked: December 13
• AOR: December 14
• ADR (requested proof of separation, submitted few days later): December 14
• PR portal: December 24
• COPR: December
• Wait for PR card.........

I receive a portal request today @ 1:17 MST. I replied to the email with this information.
Name:
UCI:
Email:(one for the whole family):
Original entry date:
Date of last time you entered Canada:
Location where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada:
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

I haven’t received an invitation to create a portal account yet. I just wanted to confirm if I am on the right path. Thanks

Param25

Dec 21, 2021
Hi All,

Can someone please advice me what all options I have to select when submitting Webform.
I have to update them my forms.

I tried to search threads and even checked messages from @Tomican and @byqc but couldn't find solution to my question.

Please update me if anyone knows.

Thanks in Advance.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hello I nedd help ,I got pcc request yesterday ,I have 30 days to submit ,I apply today in bsl ,they need 6 to 8 weeks ,during holidays, I have deadline 22 jan ,what I can do ? Please help me

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
Hi All,

Can someone please advice me what all options I have to select when submitting Webform.
I have to update them my forms.

I tried to search threads and even checked messages from @Tomican and @byqc but couldn't find solution to my question.

Please update me if anyone knows.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi you can watch a video on youtube. There is a full video to upload webform for tr to pr pathway.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi everyone
• Stream: IG
• Submitted: May 6th (6:35 pm EST submission confirmation)
• Biometrics: request on December 13 & submitted on December 15
• Linked: December 13
• AOR: December 14
• ADR (requested proof of separation, submitted few days later): December 14
• PR portal: December 24
• COPR: December
• Wait for PR card.........

I receive a portal request today @ 1:17 MST. I replied to the email with this information.
Name:
UCI:
Email:(one for the whole family):
Original entry date:
Date of last time you entered Canada:
Location where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada:
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

I haven’t received an invitation to create a portal account yet. I just wanted to confirm if I am on the right path. Thanks
you will get it tomorrow morning or on the next working day, I replied today 3 am and got invitation around 10 am

S S Sidhu

Oct 28, 2021
Hello I nedd help ,I got pcc request yesterday ,I have 30 days to submit ,I apply today in bsl ,they need 6 to 8 weeks ,during holidays, I have deadline 22 jan ,what I can do ? Please help me
Keep tracking your PCC application and see if you can get it in time. If you don't get it by 15 Jan, I would suggest at least a week before deadline submit an LOE and request extension. Usually they extend it by 30 days. You can use webform for that or submit it in the same slot where they request PCC.

co2020

May 31, 2020
@co2020 Wish what? Bro I know the status of my case so I am not worried and wish everyone the best of luck with their application that is why I try to help people hear by sharing factual information that can help them and not give them misinformation. However, you on the other hand is adding to the frustration and stress of others here by giving false information suggesting that IRCC is now processing application based on time of submission; when like I mentioned above, the IRCC is not processing information based on time. It's random selection
okay Santa. Like I said before 9PMs link your application. They have started 9PM

Anittaa

Dec 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

I received my eCOPR on Dec 10 but my photo is still in review for 10 days already, I'm wondering if they'll update the status or if I need to contact IRCC. What's the approximate timeline to receive the PR Card?

Also, I can't link the PR Card Application in the GC Key Account.
Same here

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hello I nedd help ,I got pcc request yesterday ,I have 30 days to submit ,I apply today in bsl ,they need 6 to 8 weeks ,during holidays, I have deadline 22 jan ,what I can do ? If I ask you extention from irrc they give me or not ,if any one have experience like that ,please let me know

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
TR to PR partway
Help !!!
I have received medical request and I’m currently not in Canada but visited my family can I do the medical in Finland as my family to will do theirs?