+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hi, I got my AOR on Oct 18th and ADR confirmation on Oct 21. After that I haven't received any notification from IRCC
Anyone in the same boat?
Yes I got Aor on 26 October last update 10 November Adr Received after that nothing
I only know my file in whitehorse immigration and they are very slow

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Yes I did same ,I graduated form Niagara college and they never issue official transcripts just the grade report but I uploaded completion letter, they ask adr for office transcripts then I send a letter of explanation that Niagara college is not providing offical transcripts because of covid
Yes u did right

Letcic

Aug 2, 2021
Hello.
Looks like I am about to be fired. My WP ends in 14 months.
If it goes to worse, will I be eligible for an open work permit? I mean, will I be able to apply if my old work permit still have 14 months till its end, not four as IRCC requests.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
What's the difference between graduation letter and diploma as I submitted transcript where my completion date is mentioned on top forgot to submit parchment
The graduation letter states that your have completed your programme and will be graduating. Graduation letters are accepted because diplomas sometimes takes longer to be issued to the students that why. so if you have the diploma fine, if you have the grad letter also fine...just send either with transcript

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
my timeline
applied on 6th may IG 6:25pm Est
AOR- Dec 19
medical Pass- Dec 19
biometrics-
PCC-
ADR-

i am little worried about that i am in india and i haven’t give my biometric not even a single time. can i give my biometric in india if they send me a request email.
and my PCC is also expired (6 month and country left).
give me some solutions.
thank you
You will probably have to wait until you return to complete the process.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi! I am new to this group, I have applied in graduate stream around 7.40pm. I have not received my Aor yet but i called ircc today and the agent gave me a temporary file number to upload my pcc. Does anyone received temporary number and how long it takes to get Aor after this?
thanks in advance!
Some people have temporary number and some doesn't. try and see if you're able to link your account and upload the PCC

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello did anyone get ADR for official transcript and completion letter. I am curious because I forgot to upload completion letter. I uploaded unofficial transcript and transcript request 'approval' email from my college.

Thanks for your help guys
you can web form it to them with letter of explanation

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
thanks
but the thing is i have to apply for a new pcc also
some guy told me that if you leave the country your pcc got expired.
i am coming back on 23rd january.
what should i do.
cant i give BIL in india
bcoz biometric process is same everywhere
@Ankitror0 don't worry about PCC, if the IRCC needs one they will ask you for it....it's not a definitive that because it expired and you're out the country means you must produce a new one

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I’m currently waiting for my pr portal email, and I just realized that my passport is going to expire in 5 months. do I need to renew my passport for the next few steps or will be able to get the PR card with my current passport?

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
The graduation letter states that your have completed your programme and will be graduating. Graduation letters are accepted because diplomas sometimes takes longer to be issued to the students that why. so if you have the diploma fine, if you have the grad letter also fine...just send either with transcript
Thanks buddy