+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ishan.47

Oct 11, 2018
My timeline:

• Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare Worker (with dependents outside Canada)
  • Submitted: May 9, 10:45am 2021
  • BIL: Dec.1st. 2021
  • Link: Dec.1st. 2021
  • Biometrics: Done Dec. 2, 2021
  • AOR: Dec. 2, 2021
  • Medical: passed
  • ADR(PCC): Dec. 21, 2021
  • PCC upload: Dec. 23, 2021
  • Eligibility: reviewing
  • COPR: Not Received
I have the same ADR request date as you. PCC on 21st December. Keep me posted.

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
my timeline
applied on 6th may IG 6:25pm Est
AOR- Dec 19
medical Pass- Dec 19
biometrics-
PCC-
ADR-

i am little worried about that i am in india and i haven’t give my biometric not even a single time. can i give my biometric in india if they send me a request email.
and my PCC is also expired (6 month and country left).
give me some solutions.
thank you
Were you in India when you received your AOR?

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
yes i am in india right now
i got aor on 19th dec
what should i do
after aor i didnt get any update
It’s been a very short time since you got the AOR , dw you will soon get the BIL letter but I don’t think so you can get biometrics done in India,
When are planning to travel back to Canada?

Reactions: Ankitror0

Ankitror0

Dec 23, 2021
It’s been a very short time since you got the AOR , dw you will soon get the BIL letter but I don’t think so you can get biometrics done in India,
When are planning to travel back to Canada?
thanks
but the thing is i have to apply for a new pcc also
some guy told me that if you leave the country your pcc got expired.
i am coming back on 23rd january.
what should i do.
cant i give BIL in india
bcoz biometric process is same everywhere

Ritish9120

Nov 10, 2020
thanks
but the thing is i have to apply for a new pcc also
some guy told me that if you leave the country your pcc got expired.
i am coming back on 23rd january.
what should i do.
cant i give BIL in india
bcoz biometric process is same everywhere
It’s not like you have to do the PCC again because I know a very close friend of mine got his AOR and submitted every other document including biometrics beforehand and he received his ecopr of 7th November while he was in India and PR card at his Canadian address a week after

Ankitror0

Dec 23, 2021
It’s not like you have to do the PCC again because I know a very close friend of mine got his AOR and submitted every other document including biometrics beforehand and he received his ecopr of 7th November while he was in India and PR card at his Canadian address a week after
how he did the portal?
because they asked border information too.
pcc got expired in 6month and if u leave the country
explain me

juanfeyero

Dec 24, 2021
Hi! I am new to this group, I have applied in graduate stream around 7.40pm. I have not received my Aor yet but i called ircc today and the agent gave me a temporary file number to upload my pcc. Does anyone received temporary number and how long it takes to get Aor after this?
thanks in advance!
Hi @Jot.k, I applied at 7:35pm. I don't receive any AOR yet. Maybe we can stay in touch because or submition time are so closed.

Mary2000

Dec 24, 2021
Hi, I got my AOR on Oct 18th and ADR confirmation on Oct 21. After that I haven't received any notification from IRCC
Anyone in the same boat?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
@co2020 Wish what? Bro I know the status of my case so I am not worried and wish everyone the best of luck with their application that is why I try to help people hear by sharing factual information that can help them and not give them misinformation. However, you on the other hand is adding to the frustration and stress of others here by giving false information suggesting that IRCC is now processing application based on time of submission; when like I mentioned above, the IRCC is not processing information based on time. It's random selection
Dude you like to fight with everyone or what? Cut it out

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hello did anyone get ADR for official transcript and completion letter. I am curious because I forgot to upload completion letter. I uploaded unofficial transcript and transcript request 'approval' email from my college.

Thanks for your help guys
Yes I did same ,I graduated form Niagara college and they never issue official transcripts just the grade report but I uploaded completion letter, they ask adr for office transcripts then I send a letter of explanation that Niagara college is not providing offical transcripts because of covid