+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Joban bajwa

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Not really. Your information are expected to be complete and correct in the day of submission not after that, as we don't have a crystal ball to see the future. However, given that past refusals have absolutely no negative impact on your PR application, you may wanna submit a webform and inform them just to clear yourself.
Ok thank you that will help

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Good news everyone they have reached 9pm EST IG Stream. OMG I submitted at 10.55pm it’s so close now. 9pm start linking your application.
Guys where you get this nonsense from that the IRCC is processing applications based on the time you applied? it is misleading as it is giving false hope because the timing is merely coincidence.

The IRCC is randomly selecting applications. There are thousands of people who applied at 7p and 2pm even and still have not gotten AORs or able to link their application. Also, receiving an AOR doesn't mean your application is approved. It only means they are now processing the application and the standard 6 months wait now starts, many persons received rejection letters after receiving AORs just so you know. I know the wait is intense and frustrating, but cut the crap out for heaven's sake @co2020

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I have a concern….. i got AOR on 22 nov under essential stream. My tourist visa for US got rejected on 9 dec.. i already got 3 ghost update on 16 dec and my file is on last process.. do i need to raise webform for that rejection now??? Can anyone help?
That was after the fact, so yeah just write an explanation letter and web form to them so that they see you're very honest person. It doesn't hurt either because they will know and realize that it was after your application was submitted to them

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Guys where you get this nonsense from that the IRCC is processing applications based on the time you applied? it is misleading as it is giving false hope because the timing is merely coincidence.

The IRCC is randomly selecting applications. There are thousands of people who applied at 7p and 2pm even and still have not gotten AORs or able to link their application. Also, receiving an AOR doesn't mean your application is approved. It only means they are now processing the application and the standard 6 months wait now starts, many persons received rejection letters after receiving AORs just so you know. I know the wait is intense and frustrating, but cut the crap out for heaven's sake @co2020
I completely Agree with you, APPLICATIONS ARE NOT BEING PROCESSED ON BASES OF SUBMISSION TIME.!!! My submission time is 12:14 pm EST and have got nothing till now ans it's just not me but so many others who are still waiting for their step one. Please guys stop this, by mentioning timelines you are just hurting the applicants who applied within first hour.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Not really. Your information are expected to be complete and correct in the day of submission not after that, as we don't have a crystal ball to see the future. However, given that past refusals have absolutely no negative impact on your PR application, you may wanna submit a web form and inform them just to clear yourself.
@Tr2Pr Curse It is a case by case situation. past visa or permit refusal itself can impact PR application based on the grounds/reason why it was refused that is why they ask you to explain if you have had refusals in the past. If it was a case of eligibility then it will have no negative impact on the PR application itself. However, if you fail to inform them/declare said and they find out on their own; the person can be charged for misrepresentation. So the lack full disclosing the fact that one was refused visa or permits under misrepresentation will impacts the PR application.

Last edited:

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I got my AOR few days ago but unable to link my file to GCKEY? What should I do?
give it a few days. The IRCC in its back house operation needs to link you to the system that allows you to link your account. It seems this has not yet been done, you give it a few more days or give them a call to inform them of the issue

katara123

Sep 21, 2021
I have received a PR portal and submitted my photo with details as well.
till now no COPR and photo shows in review with IRCC (dec 10).
within how many days copr i can receive any idea, anybody facing the same situation?
As soon as your mailing address gets approved you should get the COPR, after that it takes some time around 3 weeks for your photo to get approved.

Jas777

Sep 27, 2021
I have received a PR portal and submitted my photo with details as well.
till now no COPR and photo shows in review with IRCC (dec 10).
within how many days copr i can receive any idea, anybody facing the same situation?
We are in same boat i uploaded my photo on 10th december at around 8AM .. i haven't received my Ecopr. i asked number of agents and lawyers they said nothing to worry maybe the officer who is looking after my file is on holidays.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Good news everyone they have reached 9pm EST IG Stream. OMG I submitted at 10.55pm it’s so close now. 9pm start linking your application.
Anyone that you know after 9 pm got it? I am also at 10:15-10:20 and really hoping to hear something soon..