+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Stream: IG
Submission time: Around 4:30 pm EST
AOR: December 3 (Linked on Dec 4)
1st ADR (Dec 4): PCC and Payment Fees (Submitted Same Day, Received on Dec 9)
Medical (Dec 10): Passed (used my old medical)
I got 3 GUs on Dec 14 (Background Check changed)
2nd ADR (Dec 16) : IMM5669 (Totally missed a gap on my list of addresses and I just added more details on my personal history)
I just received my PR confirmation email. My application is approved. Next is PR Card :)

Reactions: Tr2Pr Curse

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi guys, first of all I want to share my timeline for TR to PR with 2 outland dependents (Graduate IG English):
  • Submitted: May 6th, 01:44 pm Toronto time
  • Linked: October 18th
  • Medical: passed on October 18th
  • Biometrics Fees refund Letter: Nov 16th
  • AOR: Nov 17th (Sydney Office)
  • ADR for IELTS original TRF and Dob translation(For dependent child): Nov 22
  • Uploaded both Additional documents: Nov 23
  • Additional Documents Received update: Nov 24
  • Portal request: Dec 9
  • Portal Confirmation: Dec 10
  • Passport Request: Dec 13 (Whitehorse Office)
  • Passports Submitted for outland dependents: Dec 15
  • ECOPR: Dec 16 (Calgary Office)
  • PR card application linked: Dec 16
    Now waiting for PR card of primary applicant and passports for outland dependents.

I have few questions, please reply if someone knows anything about these
    1. What are the timelines for Passport submissions for outland dependents (More Specifically in India (Submitted passports to Delhi office)).
    2. What documents are required for landing of outland dependents.
    3. When does outland dependents get their PR card, is it on the airport when they land in Canada or does it arrive in mail later?
    Please share the time it takes to come in mail if someone knows.

Thank you and good luck to all who are waiting for their application.
I don’t know exact timeline of passport stamping ..but I have same case as you my husband is in India so I sent his passport on 8december and 9 December it reached Delhi I tracked it on blue dart website …nothing yet till now ..but I called today my consultant they told me my husband copr is updated on 17 December so they also told visa is stamped on 17 December and it is valid up to may 5 2022 as my husband medical will expire On same date …so you will get stamped passport and copr in your package ..when u arrive in canada they will confirm your mailing address and once you are physically present in Canada then they will mail your PR card …

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Hmm.. my friend who got his pr card in June, he checked his portal a few days ago and the photo was still in review but the address was confirmed. If you got address confirmed, then it should be fine.

And when he waited for the PR, I think it took a few days after a month and he found it in the return mailbox because they put wrong unit number.

I'm waiting my ecopr for a month now but haven't call them cuz they must say afganistan situation even if I call them. I don't think calling ircc would work, but you can try. I sent gcms note but no reply at all!
NO NO NO...... I mean I know the portal update is not accurate at all, many people have received their card but note chenged in their portals, I talked about the GC key account, you can link your pr card application and check every step and details in it just like your other applications, I found many people actually don't know about this,they just check portal status after Copr.

Reactions: Tomican

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
NO NO NO...... I mean I know the portal update is not accurate at all, many people have received their card but note chenged in their portals, I talked about the GC key account, you can link your pr card application and check every step and details in it just like your other applications, I found many people actually don't know about this,they just check portal status after Copr.
Yeah, after link pr card application, just keep checking the GcKey account as Tr2Pr before.

Jun 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

I applied for the graduate stream on the day at 1 ish.
I finally got my eCOPR on December 8th. Now no matter what I do, I can't link my PR card to my IRCC account. any advice? thanks
Don't worry , i got my COPR on 3rd December and was never able to link PR card application in my GC key account , but when i checked my mail during weekend the PR card was in there, photo wasn't even showing approved in portal only address was approved, so don't worry this is normal you will get your card soon.

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Don't worry , i got my COPR on 3rd December and was never able to link PR card application in my GC key account , but when i checked my mail during weekend the PR card was in there, photo wasn't even showing approved in portal only address was approved, so don't worry this is normal you will get your card soon.
bro, just a quick question, did you submit expired PCC?

Jun 12, 2017
And they accepted it, that's good, i had submitted PCC from local police station too, but now i have one from BLS, do you think i should send it as i have only temporay no right now, no AOR yet
Yes bro they accepted it, It doesn't matter if you get PCC from Local police station or from BLS until the matter in the PCC is correct and genuine and it cover your whole timeline in the country where you were before

ammy55

Dec 21, 2021
And they accepted it, that's good, i had submitted PCC from local police station too, but now i have one from BLS, do you think i should send it as i have only temporay no right now, no AOR yet
Hi gagan how you get your temporary file no,? What is your timeline??