>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Applied 5:55pm EST
BIL Dec 3
AOR Dec 3
Portal Dec 16

Still waiting for credentials.
Is it normal now that it might take awhile to get credentials?

I also created an account already so that might cause delay… oh well
Don't worry, I also have an account before AOR. I didn't find any difficulties. They will send you an email saying that "Please login into your account".

And you already have an account so you did not receive the user name and password.

So, just log in to your account when you receive an email from IRCC and you will find all your information over there. :)

Reactions: Arnicare and She777

She777

May 29, 2020
Don't worry, I also have an account before AOR. I didn't find any difficulties. They will send you an email saying that "Please login into your account".

And you already have an account so you did not receive the user name and password.

So, just log in to your account when you receive an email from IRCC and you will find all your information over there. :)
Much appreciated! Now I feel a bit less stressed haha. Hopefully it will come soon. Thanks again for the reply and good luck to you! Happy holidays!

abadialali

Jun 4, 2021
In order to know the stage of processing, there is a way announced by IRCC. Why do you say contacting MP (a kind of backdoor?) is better?
I know each has each idea, but I feel it weird to contact a politician just because visa processing is slow, especially when IRCC offers an official way for inquiry.
Well when many things of your life depends on it and you are away from your spouse and this is your only chance of reunification (since the visa wasn't processed) you will do everything you can, and why are you mad about it? it is an official way to contact the IRCC and the MP could simply refuse to do it!

If you have got your PR or you don't care if it is slow, that doesn't mean everyone who tried to do something about it through proper official channels is wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: byqc

Lois4801

Dec 19, 2021
Hi guys, I want to share my timeline for tr to pr (Graduate IG English):
  • Submitted: May 6th, 12:10 pm Calgary time
  • Linked: September 24th
  • AOR: September 25th
  • Biometrics: still valid till 2027
  • Medical: passed on September 24th
  • Additional Documents Request: submitted on September 25th (PCC)
  • Portal request: November 18th
  • ECOPR: November 23rd
  • PR card approval: December 10th
  • PR card received: December 14th
Good luck to everyone and don't worry you will receive your pr soon.
How come you were able to link your account before you even receive your aor?
How can I do that too?

Lois4801

Dec 19, 2021
Please help everyone. Can somebody answer my following questions. Its been May 6,10pm since I applied and never received anything.
How will my questions affect my application and what are necessary steps should I be doing.

(Graduate IG English):

• Submitted: May 6th, 10 pm Nova Scotia Time
  • Linked: I dont know how?
  • AOR:
  • Biometrics: didnt applied for one. I had mine already when I came in Canada back 2018 of august
  • Medical: didnt applied for one. I had mine already when I came in Canada back 2018 of august
  • Additional documents Request:none
  • Portal request: w
  • ECOPR: what is this?
  • PR card approval:
  • PR card received:
1. I accidentally place a wrong date in one of the imm forms. All of them has May 6 but one of them is May 26 in the signature section.?
What should I do?

2.I knew that time that I have two options to show that I have been working in Canada (income tax or paystubs). I submitted my document with only income tax returns from the government website and didnt get a chance to accumulate all my payslips from different company I have worked with.
Correct me if I am wrong. Will going to affect my application?
Up till now one of my company refuses to send my paystubs can somebody help me with this.

What should I do.?

3. I didnt submitted my biometrics and only submitted my medical results back when I applied for student visa.
Is this something I should be doing now? How and where to get this?

4. How can I link my application while infact I dont have AOR yet. Why is it everyone were able to do it?
Can somebody tell me how to do it please.

5. I registered in this portal.
prson_srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

Its a portal to apply for permanent residency only this october 2021 but didnt apply for any pathways. Is this account something that I should be deleting. I used my same email that I used in registering for tr to pr pathway portal.

How to delete the account?or is this something that I shouldnt be alarmed off

6. What is now the status ? What time of May 6 applicants are they now processing. In the case of mine which is 10pm of May 6. When will I get my AOR.

I tried contacting the immigration
+18882422100 but they said they cant answer my questions.

I tried using the webform too but they said I cant submit revision of documents or additional documents unless requested too.

7. Are there any other new information I should hear. Please let me know

Lois4801

Dec 19, 2021
Stream: IG International
Submission time 3:30 pm (Toronto time)- (Inland spouse- with 3 rejection)
BIL: 1st November
Linked : 2 November
AOR on November 3
ADR: PCC/Medical for both on November 10 (Submitted on the same day)
GU: 3 (don't remember the date)
PR Confirmation: 6 December.
Portal Access: 7 December Photo / Address Submitted next day.
eCOPR: 14 December
Waiting for a PR card...

Just be positive and wait until your turn. Everything is going to be fine.
Thank you for your support, this forum really help me in my waiting time. All the best to all of you.

What is bil, pcc and adr and gu?

Lois4801

Dec 19, 2021
I received my AOR today.

Applied - May 6th, 5:03 EST
Application linked GCKey: Dec 07 the 16:51 EST
Biometrics refund letter: Dec 15th 8:52 EST
AOR: Dec 17th
Medical Exam: December 16, medical passed
Police certificate: Upfront
Biometric: Linked
Eligibility: Under review
Background: Under review
COPR: Waiting
How did you link your account without aor?

Nasheman

Dec 19, 2021
Hello friends, I got ADR to upload my PCC from India on 17th Dec, 2021. But my PCC got expired on Nov30, 2021. I am unable to upload through my online account as the document date shows expired. I had applied under TR to PR on May 6, 2021 at 4.30pm PST. I got ADR ON DEC16th and sameday got my application linked under IG stream. I never travelled outside Canada since Dec,2018 when I landed here as an international student till now. I will appreciate if someone could guide me to come out of this stress.
Thanks

Toneyk

Dec 19, 2021
Applied for TR to pr before 12:30 pm Toronto time, still no updates. Anyone in the same boat?
Whenever I ask them they brush me off saying about priority application.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Well when many things of your life depends on it and you are away from your spouse and this is your only chance of reunification (since the visa wasn't processed) you will do everything you can, and why are you mad about it? it is an official way to contact the IRCC and the MP could simply refuse to do it!

If you have got your PR or you don't care if it is slow, that doesn't mean everyone who tried to do something about it through proper official channels is wrong!
Everyone has each "want", and there is a real official way on applicants' cost. People pay money and take the real official one.
Read posts in this thread.

Freedbate

Sep 28, 2021
Hi, we are in same boat. I applied at 12:40.
august 18 got my aor and august 26 was my last update saying they are reviewing the additional documents I submitted. NO update since then
Did you contact cic? I applied around 12:40 EST and got the aor &bil on Oct 5, then no updates. I called them last week. Even the representative was stunned cuz of the officer has requested for a medial for my dependent even it was valid. The funny part is, we've never been notified regarding this request. After realizing this is a technical issue, she forwarded the our file with notes!!