+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

abadialali

Jun 4, 2021
So I applied for the international students TR to PR and I guess I have the weirdest timeline:

- AOR on 28th of July.
- No ADR and medical not passed. (Submitted my spouse's sometime in August)
- 1st GU on 28th of October
- On 2nd of November I contacted my MP, they mentioned a bring forward note on file for 28th of July and that both Eligibility and security passed.
- 15th of December the MP follwed up.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th GU on the same day on 15th of December (one was at around 8 then around 12 then sfter I gave them a call and and the officer on the phone checked that my medicals are on file).
Latest update from MP on the 25th after the 3rd GU says:
Eligibility – passed
Security – passed
Criminality – passed
Medical – in progress
No bring forward date on file.

- 5th GU on 18th of December.

I am not sure what but something is happening!

KJX

May 8, 2021
So I applied for the international students TR to PR and I guess I have the weirdest timeline:

- AOR on 28th of July.
- No ADR and medical not passed. (Submitted my spouse's sometime in August)
- 1st GU on 28th of October
- On 2nd of November I contacted my MP, they mentioned a bring forward note on file for 28th of July and that both Eligibility and security passed.
- 15th of December the MP follwed up.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th GU on the same day on 15th of December (one was at around 8 then around 12 then sfter I gave them a call and and the officer on the phone checked that my medicals are on file).
Latest update from MP on the 25th after the 3rd GU says:
Eligibility – passed
Security – passed
Criminality – passed
Medical – in progress
No bring forward date on file.

- 5th GU on 18th of December.

I am not sure what but something is happening!
How do you contact your MP? Through which phone number?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
  • Stream: Essential Worker (non health care)
  • Submitted: July 12th (8:41pm MST)
  • AOR: -26th Nov.
  • BIL: 25th Nov.
  • Medical: Upfront
  • Portal Req.: 11th December 2021
wtf
what was your noc code? Did you submit everything upfront?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I applied on July 18, Stream Non-healthcare worker, English. I never received my AOR, until I called IRCC yesterday. The agent confirmed my AOR was cancelled?!, but the application is in progress. She gave me an application number starting with Exxxxxxxxx.

Tried to link it since yesterday but nothing found, is there any tips I should be aware? Thanks
stream got closed on 16th July. Ppl like you post false posts here to fool ppl

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi everyone,

I just got my ecoPR after a long wait time! My case is quite a chaos so I would post about it & hopefully it's helpful, specially to who linked the application to your CIC account but did not receive any update than that medical exam passed.
I applied for IG stream, at 9:30AM Vancouver time. I got AOR & linked my application on May 12, got my medical passed on May 13. Then all of a sudden, there is no update or request message until October. I was worried, so I tried submitting a follow-up webform. As you know, IRCC only response to a certain amount of webforms, so I needed to resubmitted it until a human agent actually replied. She mentioned about a correspondence that was sent to me in September, which I never received. I made several attempts to address the issue by Webform, with screenshot, explaining that I did not receive anything.
After all that, I figured out that there was supposed to be an additional document request sent to me via online account in September. I called & they explained there might be a technical issue, and asked me to resend the document via webform. I did, on November 19.
Everything afterwards went quite smoothly. I received PR portal request on December 12, confirmed my address & photo on December 13 & got my ecoPR on December 14 !

Crossed finger for everyone who is waiting:)
the thing is atleast you got to s/w someone over the ph but not all of us can get hold of an agent. It's fucked up

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Usually, PCC takes 3 days. However, now RCMP has several backlogs so if you apply they will give you a receipt with a QR code that you just upload and send to them because the actual report will take a while to be processed and send to them, but that "if they ask" ...up to you!!
no PCC timeline varies by countries

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Relax! This person just asked a harmless question. Show them some grace
Happy holidays:)
Yes my bad. Actually am just too frustrated with not even a single update like BIL, linking yet. It’s making me crazy now

ak1209

Dec 6, 2021
Hi guys. Just want to know if anyone is in the same situation. I submitted portal details(in Canada declaration, passport photographs and address) since 10th of December, but am yet to receive Ecopr. That’s a week ago and I see people receive Ecopr like 2 days after so at this point, am wondering what could be causing the delay. It’s just showing - In review with IRCC
I'm waiting for my ecopr for 4weeks now.. Vancouver office.. good luck to you!