+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
You should read the first message before asking such a question
What kind of conclusion could be found by reading the previous one? I could find nothing.
Nobody can say that it worked. Response from PM does not mean that IRCC worked as requested by PM.
What I meant is that it is not good to "promote" something which is not really effective. It just gives burdens people like PM and IRCC employees.

Last edited:

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
What kind of conclusion could be found by reading the previous one? I could find nothing.
Nobody can say that it worked. Response from PM does not mean that IRCC worked as requested by PM.
The person stated clearly how they got in contact with the MP and that they MP followed up with the IRCC and relayed information about the application status. We don't know if because the MP contacting the IRCC is why its now moving faster (could be as well it could be other reasons). However, to make a blanket statement asking what "evidence you have of this" is just a stupid question to ask because it clear the MP was able to access information and supported he/she

byqc

May 26, 2021
The person stated clearly how they got in contact with the MP and that they MP followed up with the IRCC and relayed information about the application status. We don't know if because the MP contacting the IRCC is why its now moving faster (could be as well it could be other reasons). However, to make a blanket statement asking what "evidence you have of this" is just a stupid question to ask because it clear the MP was able to access information and supported he/she
Why so desperate enough to press enter before finishing your entry? Please read my previous post, especially the last sentence.
>What I meant is that it is not good to "promote" something which is not really effective. It just gives burdens people like PM and IRCC employees.

And, what made you so angry enough to call my post "stupid"? My post was not about your post.

If you want to get information about status of processing, there is another way which is officially notified and allowed.

Last edited:

TRIP

Dec 14, 2021
Get the screenshots from the submission portal and try your luck with whatever proofs you got. It all depends on the officer sometimes they approve it.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html#s21
Based on what is given here, one should have received an automated email from IRCC on submission, and that is enough to apply for open work permit! But i never received an automated email message. (Submitted application in october)
Did you or anyone else get one like this ? This would solve all my problems, so i am disappointed that i never received such!

abadialali

Jun 4, 2021
Any evidence that it really worked?
Well I needed to know about the status of my application and I did, I don't think anywhere in my post I said that contacting the MP made things go faster! However, if your file is stuck contacting the MP is the most effective way to know if there is anything wrong or if it is just a process. In my case I got a GU update and the most effective way to know what was that about was by contacting my MP, since the MP can tell you the exact status of your application and give you details that you will never get on the online account.

On a side note, the IRCC is not perfect and sometimes when the MP reaches out they do get working on the application, that has been proven by so many people I know, but is it guaranteed ofcourse not I have been contacting my MP regarding my spouse Visa for the last 8 months and that didn't help at all.

I believe that sharing my timeline and experience might help people and give them a chance to know something about their applications.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Well I needed to know about the status of my application and I did, I don't think anywhere in my post I said that contacting the MP made things go faster! However, if your file is stuck contacting the MP is the most effective way to know if there is anything wrong or if it is just a process. In my case I got a GU update and the most effective way to know what was that about was by contacting my MP, since the MP can tell you the exact status of your application and give you details that you will never get on the online account.

On a side note, the IRCC is not perfect and sometimes when the MP reaches out they do get working on the application, that has been proven by so many people I know, but is it guaranteed ofcourse not I have been contacting my MP regarding my spouse Visa for the last 8 months and that didn't help at all.

I believe that sharing my timeline and experience might help people and give them a chance to know something about their applications.
In order to know the stage of processing, there is a way announced by IRCC. Why do you say contacting MP (a kind of backdoor?) is better?
I know each has each idea, but I feel it weird to contact a politician just because visa processing is slow, especially when IRCC offers an official way for inquiry.

S S Sidhu

Oct 28, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html#s21
Based on what is given here, one should have received an automated email from IRCC on submission, and that is enough to apply for open work permit! But i never received an automated email message. (Submitted application in october)
Did you or anyone else get one like this ? This would solve all my problems, so i am disappointed that i never received such!
It dropped in SPAM folder for everybody I think. And spam folder deletes its contents after 30 days. Maybe you didn't check or wasn't aware of it at all and it's deleted by now.

scornix

Dec 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

I applied for the graduate stream on the day at 1 ish.
I finally got my eCOPR on December 8th. Now no matter what I do, I can't link my PR card to my IRCC account. any advice? thanks

Reactions: VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

I applied for the graduate stream on the day at 1 ish.
I finally got my eCOPR on December 8th. Now no matter what I do, I can't link my PR card to my IRCC account. any advice? thanks
Same here, I cannot able to link my PR Card to my IRCC account. I got my eCOPR on 14 December. Every day I tried 5 times still no luck. I don't know what to do.