+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi, is this AOR number or temporary number when you get an email saying that "please link your TRPR application" and attached below is pdf file with a number starting with E?

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys, do I need to inform IRCC abt quitting my job while waiting for AOR? Submitted essential stream B May 21, and just quit job in December

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Good news they have started 8pm EST IG. Seen a few updates. Not a lot of 7pms though just a trickle. looks like the office handling 12 pm files is the same office handling 7pm. So slow. But at least 8pm has begun. Link your applications 7 and 8pm'rs. The rest of the month is for you guys.
9pm, 10pm and 11pm January is our turn. We are almost there.
bro did you see any aor or linking beyond 8.00pm? i mean around 8.15 pm or so?

jeffruan

Dec 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

I just saw that someone mentioned linking their application to IRCC account, the only one condition of allowing you to link is receiving the AOR, right?
I applied at around 6:10pm in Toronto, but I still don't get the AOR.

amarantina

Dec 14, 2021
Oh and also: I found these datasets of PR applications granted from 2015 to 2021 (all 4 quartals) to applicants who already held a TR permit. So, it has the new TR to PR streams, as well as other applicants who had TR and applied for PR in other streams. I found the spreadsheet a bit annoying with formatting, so I summarized it here in Google Sheets.

Unless I'm reading this incorrectly, 11210 applications in the TR to PR policy/streams (all!) were approved in 2021. It does not say how many were processed. So, in total, the applications through this pathway would be... around 93,000 or so? Not sure what this data says, but I thought I'd share it with y'all.

Oh but please note that the data was published at the end of October, and numbers for November and December are projected, not actual.