+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
guys, I received my portal credentials today. When I try to upload picture, it gave me a error saying that I didn’t meet the pixel range requirement. What I do? It’s a digital photo . Do anyone has this problem.
You can find out pixel by open photo from Paint
File => click Properties
Some one post how to fix it here
https://blog.effizient.ca/2021/12/pr-confirmation-portal-photo-issues.html?fbclid=IwAR3TNuOagSnO4we1qx8VgSwZl_7LJtDy_gyMMPR2dIzPppxN9RVg1QP5VOY

*I uploaded without problem with my photo pixels = 600x900. I don't know why (but a little worry)

Last edited:

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Re-consideration is only applicable when the error is on the IRCC end, if the error is on the applicant then its best to just re-apply. PS: Reconsideration and re-applying take the same length of time. none is faster than the other!
If they've submitted required documents, and were eligible why should one re-apply?

I've seen clients who had permits approved faster via recon. vs re-applying.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html

Eligibility
To be eligible, you must

• be in Canada
  • have valid status in Canada
My opinion: There is no description that the program excludes Study Permit.

Current employment
To be eligible, you must

• be working with authorization

My opinion: There is no description that the program excludes work under study permit.

If the program excludes applicants who are IN SCHOOL AGAIN, it should be clarified like Quebec Experience Program.
You are indeed correct.
Hell, even I applied with a study permit and passed eligibility. IRCC guidelines need to be reviewed back and forth to fully understand them.

Reactions: byqc

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
guys, I received my portal credentials today. When I try to upload picture, it gave me a error saying that I didn’t meet the pixel range requirement. What I do? It’s a digital photo . Do anyone has this problem.
Hey, did you upload the photo? which type of photo did you submit?

I did not have any idea about photo requirements. I have seen a lot of people who face the same situation.
So, please share your thoughts and solution that way we all people know how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance. :)

vpak

Dec 6, 2021
CEC AOR June 06th, 2021 - Inland, from now it’s over due.

Eligibility – Review required
Security – passed
Criminality – passed
Medical – passed
The file transferred to the Edmonton office on November 24, 2021.

Any ideia or someone who had similar situation. Concerned about the “Review Required”. My consultant made the double check, triple check to make sure it’s all under the eligibility.

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hey, did you upload the photo? which type of photo did you submit?

I did not have any idea about photo requirements. I have seen a lot of people who face the same situation.
So, please share your thoughts and solution that way we all people know how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance. :)
If you have a physical printed copy of the photo, don't bother to take a picture of it or scan it. It probably won't meet the clarity requirement. Just take a purely digital selfie photo of yourself or go to a shop and request for a digital copy only (no print and have them send it to your email.

engineerNA

Sep 19, 2016
In TRPR how long it takes in completing background check. Mine with inland spouse background status changed from PROCESSSING to PROGRESS to PROCESSING again now. Thanks in advance!

jems28

Nov 29, 2021
Hi all, anyone here familiar with this? i stated in my TR to PR form my dependents were not accompanying me in my submission but I'm wondering can i change that via a web form as I want to accompany them now. My file is still not with aor yet. Any thoughts here will be appreciated.
Yes You can. Send webform as soon as you receive your AOR. and you have to fill out 2-3 form as well for your spouse.
Good Luck.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
So the current timelines being processed now are 5pm, 6pm and 7pm EST. IG int'l student stream. I hope they are also able to squeeze in 8pm. which means 9pm,10 pm and 11pm EST would be in January. I submitted at 10.58pm and I am just so excited now. I can feel it close. lol. Patience is truly a virtue.
I don't think so they're processing applications on this criteria. What I've seen so far is it really depends on the case processing centre, the officer, and the application itself (meaning how complex an application is)!!!

Reactions: yoomi0516

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Hi guys, someone got an AOR for July 18 Stream B English as well. Anyway don't be too stressed. This is a temporary program. So they'll process all applications sooner or later anyway. They won't extend this way too long. Applications aren't being processed on the basis of time to be honest. That's what I think. The processing will be slow during Christmas. But I think they must have part-time or casual employees to process??? They can't just shut it down for holidays because I applied my work permit last year on Christmas Eve and got it on New Year's when there website said it would take 6 months!!!! I also saw an article that said IRCC has increased their processing speed