Update

Stream: Essential Health Care
Applied: May 25
Biometrics Request: November 05
Biometrics Request Submitted: November 08
Linked: November 05
AOR: November 08
Medical Exam: Approved Nov 25
After Medical Exam was approve I did not receive any other updates.
PR Confirmation: Dec 4, IRCC account still says processing
Reply to Email: Dec 4
PR portal Credentials:

Good Luck to all of you.
Which office you got approved

byqc

May 26, 2021
Well, you shouldn't give out false information, people with study permits have gotten COPR in TR2PR IG stream with study permits, the source @yoomi0516 quoted doesn't say people with study permits will be rejected.

Have you checked the eligibility tool?

Did you graduate from an eligible program at a designated learning institution (opens in a new tab) on or after January 1, 2017? (required)
*Yes
*No

Also no need for guess games, all the info is on their official website ;)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html

Eligibility
To be eligible, you must

• be in Canada
  • have valid status in Canada
My opinion: There is no description that the program excludes Study Permit.

Current employment
To be eligible, you must

• be working with authorization

My opinion: There is no description that the program excludes work under study permit.

If the program excludes applicants who are IN SCHOOL AGAIN, it should be clarified like Quebec Experience Program.

Reactions: captainarabiia

Kay99

Oct 10, 2021
Hi guys, I submitted my picture on PR portal since November 20 and it is not been approved yet .but I already got my ECOPR. It is with Calgary office for IG. Does any one have the same issue?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Well, you shouldn't give out false information, people with study permits have gotten COPR in TR2PR IG stream with study permits, the source @yoomi0516 quoted doesn't say people with study permits will be rejected.

Have you checked the eligibility tool?

Did you graduate from an eligible program at a designated learning institution (opens in a new tab) on or after January 1, 2017? (required)
*Yes
*No

Also no need for guess games, all the info is on their official website ;)
No expert here, only opinion .
You may understand different from me.
That why some people need a consultant or lawyer ;)

However, after 6 months now, I see almost everyone get e-Cord. Compare to EE, CEC.... this TR2PR new pathway is the most frustrated (to understand) at beginning, and come out as the most tolerance from the officers.

Briefly, Canada is in dire need of labor.

Last edited:

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Hello,

In the PR portal, does the photo ever get approved or you just receive the PR card in the mail as a surprise?

My photo has been sitting there for review since Dec 1st.

@Tomican Did not want to pull you into this but I think you might know as you have gone through the process recently.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello,

In the PR portal, does the photo ever get approved or you just receive the PR card in the mail as a surprise?

My photo has been sitting there for review since Dec 1st.

@Tomican Did not want to pull you into this but I think you might know as you have gone through the process recently.
It is "in review" until officer send an email "We updated your application status (PR card application number).
They will send the card on this day.

Keep in mind, no processing time for this new path. It depends on each VO, each officer.
Like get in to heavy traffic, just stop and go... until the end.

*by incident, I login a day before and saw the update, so the email was not a surprised :)
Still waiting for PR card (mine was mailed Dec 3. My friend's card mailed since Sept 10, finally he must called IRCC, and got it last week - Nov 30 :) )

Last edited:

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hi everyone,

I was wondering who else received the PR Confirmation email on Dec 4 and still waiting for Portal Credentials? I replied on the same day (Dec 4) when I received the email and still haven't gotten the credentials to create the Portal Account.:confused:
Same here. Got it on Dec 4, and they havent send credentials yet.