+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
You can request for reconsideration by sending all the documents again through webform and calling them.
Applying for reconsideration is a waste of time. All he needs to do is to reapply for the permit, he has 90 days to submit this new application with the required documents

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
So the reason they declined the OWP was because I didn't have my AOR from my TR2PR application... I sent a screenshot but apparently that isn't enough
I think you misunderstood them. What they mean is that when applying for the OWP you MUST send them a screenshot of the email you received from the IRCC when you submitted your application for the TR to PR Pathway. It is this missing information why they refused your application so just simply reapply and submit all the required documents as soon as possible.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
So you're saying, if I completed in 2020 a 2 year program, but still wanted to study more, currently on a study permit, I won't be eligible?

@Tomican I'd like an answer from you ;)
I am not an expert of Tr2Pr new pathway, also not an IRCC officer, who made a decision of applicant file.
However, my answer the same as @youmi0516. It could be wrong, since no one know exactly the details.
All is a guess game. ;)

ak1209

Dec 6, 2021
Applied May 6th 12:56pm PST
-IG stream Application Submitted
All the document upfront
Nov 9th 4:29pm -Got AOR
Nov 9th 7:55pm -Linked account
Nov 22nd GU- Medical passed
: Used old one from 2016 for working holiday visa.
Nov 23rd PR Confirmation Portal email (Vancouver IRCC) to reply.
Same day at 2:18pm New credentials for PR Log in and upload mailing address/ photo

Waiting for Ecopr..

Takes quite long time to get ecopr!

**My friend got pr card in June (thru different program) but his pr portal still shows me his address has been confirmed but not the photo.. and he found the mail in the return mailbox with wrong unit number even though he uploaded the address correctly. So, keep checking both your mail box and return mail box just in case they make mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sukhbirring

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I’m the main applicant. I just want to quit my job and take a break for few months. Is it still okay?
You must be employed at the time of application submission because you would have needed to submit a reference letter from current employer. so my question therefore is, were you employed at the time of submitting the application ?

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
You must be employed at the time of application submission because you would have needed to submit a reference letter from current employer. so my question therefore is, were you employed at the time of submitting the application ?
I was. I submitted to stream B on May 21. I just quit that job like one week ago. Now I want to take a break and just stay home

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
What I’m asking is for OWP. Because my WP is expiring next year. Can I apply for OWP without a current job?

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
What I’m asking is for OWP. Because my WP is expiring next year. Can I apply for OWP without a current job?
You can only apply for OWP under TR to PR only if you had submitted an application under the TR to PR program. if you didn't then you can't apply for the OWP under the TR to PR program. You have to apply for extension the normal way

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I was. I submitted to stream B on May 21. I just quit that job like one week ago. Now I want to take a break and just stay home
Well, I don't know how that will impact your TR to PR application because you should be working because they might call to verify the information. Also, seeing that you said that you had submitted an application under the IG stream B you can apply for the OWP