+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
May I know how you're basing your statement?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

About the program
The temporary resident to permanent resident pathway is a limited-time pathway to permanent residence. It is for certain temporary residents who are currently working in Canada and their families.
You may be eligible for permanent residence if
  • you have work experience in Canada in an essential occupation or the health or health services field
OR
  • you recently graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution

Reactions: Tomican

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

About the program
The temporary resident to permanent resident pathway is a limited-time pathway to permanent residence. It is for certain temporary residents who are currently working in Canada and their families.
  • you have work experience in Canada in an essential occupation or the health or health services field
OR
You can be a recent graduate and have a study permit for another program. I graduated with a Diploma and still hold a study permit to finish my degree. The CIC requires applicants to have a valid temporary status and did not say it has to be a work permit. They also mention on the website that you don’t need a PGWP to apply for this program. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html

As for being employed: you can be employed part time (20h/weeK) and still be eligible for the program.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello Tomican,

Thank you so much for you assistance. This really helps a lot. When you say for portal and credentials I need to be in Canada, does it mean linking the application to the GC portal or is this a totally different portal ?

If it is a totally different portal, is there a timeframe within which I need to activate the portal ? if so, what would be the timeframe ?

Thanks a lot again Tomican
Yes they are separated.
No one really know the timeframe of Tr2PR.
But from Portal=>Credentials=>eCopr is quite fast . Also later must apply for PR car and link to GCKey again

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

About the program
OR
So you're saying, if I completed in 2020 a 2 year program, but still wanted to study more, currently on a study permit, I won't be eligible?

@Tomican I'd like an answer from you ;)

Jan 22, 2021
I've just tried calling them and they are too busy to even put me on hold do you know a quick way of getting hold of them?
Let me know please what do they tell you, i have also send the screenshot like you as i was not able to find the email i received when i submitted the application, quite tensed

AJDrinko

Jun 6, 2021
So the reason they declined the OWP was because I didn't have my AOR from my TR2PR application... I sent a screenshot but apparently that isn't enough

AJDrinko

Jun 6, 2021
But a lot of people have not received AOR till now, they needed the email confirmation for sure, what will do you do now?
I still haven't received mine. So I don't know what to do.

I asked about leaving and returning. The rep said I would void my application as soon as I leave the country

Jan 22, 2021
Anyone else who did this and got approved? I know you were supposed to give the email confirmation that you applied under this program, but my email landed in spam folder which was auto deleted after 30 days. So i send them screenshots and an email i received from ircc, for the webform i raised under this program.

Tr2Pr Curse

Dec 6, 2021
How do you guys manage to talk to a representative? Whenever I call I just hear that they don't care about cases that are not related to Afghanistan. Which options you choose?

waitingguy

Nov 18, 2021
How do you guys manage to talk to a representative? Whenever I call I just hear that they don't care about cases that are not related to Afghanistan. Which options you choose?
I have the same question. Tried calling them I can't even get an option to talk to anybody.

When I try to send concern or question via webform I am not sure if its even a response from a person or automated responses.

Anxiety kicking in as I am now moving to another house and not sure how I can get this included on my files or will they be sending something via mail and my current housemate may just be like a jerk and throw it.