+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
You are very welcome. I am in the exact situation as you. I graduated with a diploma in 2020 and renewed my study permit to continue studying. I was lucky to get a job just as the TR to PR program came out. May I know when you submitted your application? I applied on 17 August 2021. There only a few people who applied under the IG French Stream and I am trying to keep track of the timeline. There is one other podcast that I follow on You Tube. Just type Tr to Pr Pathway and you will get these two ladies who do follow up. They are Renu's Lifestyle in Canada and Canadian Dream by Urvi. Someone who applied on 30 July received AOR on I think 19 November.
I applied November 4th, so i don‘t expect to receive a reply any time soon. Thanks for sharing the podcast, i’ll check it out! Good Luck and lets keep each other updated !

rg1993

Jun 5, 2019
I think you can. Take your own risk (for me, rather to stay in Canada, as Covid variants, no one know what's next)
BUT, for portal + credentials, you MUST be in Canada.

*After AOR => ADR (IRCC may request more docs) => Portal => Credentials => eCopr =>apply for PR card.
Processing time depends on VO/officer.

Hello Tomican,

Thank you so much for you assistance. This really helps a lot. When you say for portal and credentials I need to be in Canada, does it mean linking the application to the GC portal or is this a totally different portal ?

If it is a totally different portal, is there a timeframe within which I need to activate the portal ? if so, what would be the timeframe ?

Thanks a lot again Tomican

Last edited:

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello everyone

Finally got my Aor today, just 4 minutes ago. I applied at 5:13 pm IG.
I forgot to attach my paystubs so how many paystubs should I send through webform and for which weeks?
Also, I came to Canada when I was 17 and only left the country for a week since then so will I need a PCC?
Thanks if anyone can help with this quandary.
IRCC can ask PCC regardless of your time spent in a country. With regards to paystubs, usually you need to wait for ADR, or you can submit week of May 6th paystubs.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
They didn't specify, just a generic "based on your applications and accompanying documentation that we are not satisfied I meet the requirements"
You can request for reconsideration by sending all the documents again through webform and calling them.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
hie guys. i applied TR to Pr on 6th may 2021 at around 2.45 pm AST. accidentally i submitted passport instead of the transcript. I also sent it via web form on June 10th and they said wait we are not considering any webforms right now. if we need further information we will contact you. I got my AOR on OCT 15th with Biometric request and approval of documents a week after. i got this rejection. can any one suggest what i can do next
Share the letter?

Tr2Pr Curse

Dec 6, 2021
@capta
How we even get to the point of waiting? They just say unless you are in Afghanistan or affected by domestic violence, we are not going to answer your call.