+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kannu8054

Nov 22, 2021
Applied at 1:45 pm (Toronto time) and was able to link up on 11th oct. since then there is no ADR or update and no AOR received. Anyone in the same boat?

AIRA123

May 12, 2021
Hi!

Giving an update on our situation - after 2 days from receiving our eCOPR, we got a message (in the CIC website) for the passport request. Our son now has a PR visa that he can use to enter Canada. He will have an "actual" landing since he's outside Canada so his COPR will be provided to him by the Immigration officer in Canada.
Awesome! Congratulations! Hoping that we would receive our approval before the end of the year.

Reactions: akswlo

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Can anyone explain me these two stages: PR portal request, and Credential.
What are these and what process needs to be done?

When your application got approved, an email from PR portal will be sent to you and you need to response with the information that they're asking. This is the Portal Request.
After you response to the first email, they Will send you the login credentials that you will use to declare that you're inside Canada, provide canadian mailing address and upload a photo for your PR card. This is the PR portal credentials.

Once you submitted all required info in your PR portal account, you will wait for another email confriming that your eCOPR is available to download into your PR Portal account.

Reactions: engineerNA

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I have received the portal and submitted everything. However my PR application in IRCC website still shows Your application is in progress

Try to leave your city/town of birth empty, it works on me.
Your gckey account wont change to Approved until you receive your eCOPR. Just note that your approval date/the date of you becoming PR is the day that you received your eCOPR.

dede_duarte

Jun 13, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure if someone asked this before.

What happened if we didn't sign schedule 3. Asking for a friend.

Thank you, very appreciated.

Dee.

Nirmaan98

Nov 8, 2017
Hello

i have already received request for biometrics and received an email to link my application to gckey within 7 days. But i am not able to link my profile to my account i am writing all the information correctly as i did in the application but i get an error that they are unable to find my application online. What should i do next?
Thank you

Jas777

Sep 27, 2021
hello everyone..
I applied under Essential Worker on 29th may.
•got my AOR and PCC on 19th
•got biometrics request on 25th

what are the next steps or update that i will get? i am so much worried that i could not sleep

akswlo

Sep 24, 2021
IG 6:30 PM

PLEASE HELP - Forgot to write 'NONE' and left questions 9, 10, and 11 blank. Would this be a problem?
We did not get AOR yet, to submit a webform. Is there anything we can do?
Appreciate your help.