+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
IRCC does weird things

So apparently my application was approved on 24th Nov (the representative told me on the call).

However, I have not received the portal email neither in the Junk email nor regular email.

And for them it should be as simple as re-initiating the email if they already sent one, but NO IRCC wants me to wait 5 business days before I can make that request.

AOR : Sept 12, 2021
IG

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
IRCC does weird things

So apparently my application was approved on 24th Nov (the representative told me on the call).

However, I have not received the portal email neither in the Junk email nor regular email.

And for them it should be as simple as re-initiating the email if they already sent one, but NO IRCC wants me to wait 5 business days before I can make that request.

AOR : Sept 12, 2021
IG
same here and they told me my file is in whitehorse for finalizing

Felix-W

Jun 24, 2021
I have received the portal and submitted everything. However my PR application in IRCC website still shows Your application is in progress
Hi, Were you able to link your application? I waited one month but still cannot link it.
I called IRCC and the agent sent a request for me to the immigration office and I also wrote a webform regarding this issue.
Try to leave your city/town of birth empty, it works on me.

Felix-W

Jun 24, 2021
So it means that E-COPR’s expiry date will be the same as the PR Card expiry date. Can somebody confirm this?
It’s a bit surprising if they issue a PR card to be valid only for 6 months.
Just received ECOPR, the expiry date for me is 2026/11/06, close to the date I received my AOR.

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi, With respect to picture upload, do we have upload front side only or the back side of the picture also. In picture requirements, they are saying that name, date of birth and date of pic take and where it was taken to be mentioned on back of pic. Any advice would be appreciated?

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Any insights for the weird recent GUs?

Category: IG-French, currently working in ON, with inland spouse, everything upfront, including police certificate and medical
We used agent so we do not have all the emails

Submitted: July 30
AOR: Not received
MEP: Oct 14 (found after linked)
BIL/Linked: Oct 21
ADR: Oct 21 (5669 for spouse, probably need signature?)
Upload ADR: Oct 21
BIO taken and appear in system: Oct 22
One GU between Oct 22 and Nov 2
BIO refund letter for spouse: Nov 2
ADR status change from "uploaded" to "are reviewing": Nov 17 (Nov 16, we are reviewing the additional document)

GU: Nov 22 9am
GU: Nov 22 5pm

Portal:
eCoPR:
PR Card:

No update since the two GUs on Nov 22

Called IRCC on Nov 24, saying the profile is still under review and in Whitehorse

I was thinking consecutive GUs indicates the case is finishing very soon, but we got no update since the two GUs on Monday.

Any insights?
Did you get portal email