Aug 25, 2021
Stream: Essential (Non-Healthcare)
Submitted: July 12, 2021
IRCC Office: CPS-Sydney
Biometrics: previously done
Medical Exam passed: November 23, 2021
AOR: November 24, 2021 (via Email)
Linked: November 24, 2021

They requested PCC letter. Do I need to submit PCC and RCMP both or just PCC(India)?
How come? Is it french stream?

Reactions: maxiie

OntarioTr2Pr

Jul 28, 2021
Hi guys, it's my turn to share:
TR to PR
International Graduates - English
Submitted: May 6, 2021, 4:45 PM EST
AOR: - Nov 25
Application linked GCKey: - Nov 25
Medical Exam - upfront
Police certificate - requested and apply Nov 25
Biometric - Nov 25
Eligibility: -
Background: -
COPR:

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Submission time 3:30 pm (Toronto time).
Linked on November 2
AOR on November 3
ADR: PCC on November 10 (Submitted on the same day)

Then no response. :( Waiting for an update from IRCC. Is anyone in the same boat?

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
is there anyone still waiting for update from Sep month I got AOR 28th Sep and after that just keep waiting........ medical pass 6th oct after that silence........

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
UCI + Application number + Passport. Keep trying every day you will be able to link within 2 to 3 days.
When we fill the other application info, do we have to include all family members in the column where they ask "number of applicants who are part of this application including primary applicant"?

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
I plan to go to my home country for 10 days in the Christmas time. My wife and I did not receive the AOR yet, but there is a good chance that we receive it at that time considering the average rollout. We submitted all documents we could upfront, but we will still need to give them our biometrics and, upon their request, the Canadian PCC. From what I from on official sites, they only say that we "need to be in Canada", but it seems to vague. Do we need to be here when we receive the AOR? When getting the BIL? During the entire process...?

Any help with any of these questions is very much appreciated:
1. How many days do they usually give us to provide BILs and ADR? Do you think that if we "disappear" for 10 days, we will still have room to go for them after we get back, right?
2. I saw some people suggesting us to upload a webform with a sort of notice that we will be temporary out of the country for these days, so they know in advance if we come to send our biometrics from an out-of-the-country VAC. Do you think it makes sense?
3. Any chance that they track our entrance into/departures from the country by using the border services and we automatically lose our application if they see we are out of here? Or am I being too paranoid?
4. Any official link with official instructions on that direction?
I am writing this to help you out. If you have valid visa and status, u should be able to do short trip. They will ask your biometric and will give you 30 days to do that so if you go for just 10 day, u have time.Make sure to give biometrics within Canada. It might be good idea to let them know you are travelling for 10 days. I cant say for sure. U can try calling them and see what they say.

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Just check my application and saw I passed my Medical Exam. Here is the update

Stream: Essential Health Care English
Applied: May 25
Biometrics Request: November 05
Biometrics Request Submitted: November 08
Linked: November 05
AOR: November 08
Medical Exam: Passed November 25

Last edited: