+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nov 24, 2021
Your file needs to upload at gcms account by the officer then only you can link or may get the aor. I hope this helps you
So I just need to wait? Because I tried to link my application using personal information and it said it cannot fond my application…I have not received any AOR. So do I need to wait till I get my AOR and then I can link my application?

kannu8054

Nov 22, 2021
So I just need to wait? Because I tried to link my application using personal information and it said it cannot fond my application…I have not received any AOR. So do I need to wait till I get my AOR and then I can link my application?
Yes I was keep trying to link my application and didn’t work for me for long time but once officer opens your file and its available on gcms account, either you will be able to link or get your AOR

Nov 24, 2021
Your file needs to upload at gcms account by the officer then only you can link or may get the aor. I hope this helps you
Thank you very much…I’m very worried and thought my application got lost…I will wait till AOR. What happened if they think I do not qualify - are they going to let me know through GCKey account or are they going to mail me letter?

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
I have a question. Me and my wife got an email for PR portal login. What are the login credentials for the portal and do we have to login separately or together. We did not get any login credentials in the email. We tried using the TR to PR login, and it said that they will send a code. We did not receive any code? Need advice...

Reactions: Kabbe

kannu8054

Nov 22, 2021
Thank you very much…I’m very worried and thought my application got lost…I will wait till AOR. What happened if they think I do not qualify - are they going to let me know through GCKey account or are they going to mail me letter?
Once you are able link your profile on gc key, you will get all details there and perform accordingly. Don’t worry. I am waiting on my updates also so stay optimistic. Tc

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi can someone please help by responding..
I applied for TR to PR on May 6th (health care) but I am very worried as I am not able to link my application to my online account. Do I need to wait to link my application until I receive my AOR? Can someone please please let me know if I Need AOR prior to linking my application to my online GCKey account?
Some people are actually able to link it withhout aor , some don't. Just wait for the aor if it doesn't link for you prior to aor. In my case i was able to link it before aor and after one day received my aor. Thanks. Hope that helps

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi all, i need help guys.
I applied on 6 may at 12:40 est in international grad
Got aor and adr in mid August
My application says they are reviewing my docs submitted on august 26. After that i didnt hear anything. Should i call ircc or send them webform? I am worried. Or should i wait? Thanks
Anyone?:confused:

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Try to call IRCC ask them about your application status on your document submitted. If they say that they never got the documents then they will ask you to raise webform. Good luck
They did send me email that documents are submitted and also my application says we are reviewing the docs submitted. But still didnt hear a word since august

kannu8054

Nov 22, 2021
They did send me email that documents are submitted and also my application says we are reviewing the docs submitted. But still didnt hear a word since august
Then you just have one thing which is only wait like other are waiting. You will get all things quickly once you get one update. Trust me

Aegmoogh

Sep 27, 2019
For what a little bit i know, your previous study permit would have automatically expired after certain number of days after your study ended.
No you cannot hold PGWP and study permit at same time .
Also pgwp is only issued once, so you won't receive it again after your new study permit.

Get PR and then do these things. Also call CIC.
Thanks for the reply. I have applied for TR to PR on July 15 NH essential during the last two hours. Don't know when I will get PR. But I guess. I'll just wait them.

Reactions: maxiie