+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
Hi everyone!
The following is my updated timeline:
  • Stream: essential worker non-healthcare (Eng) with inland spouse
  • Submitted: May 6, ~4:15 PM EST (all the documents were uploaded upfront except the medical exams)
  • Medical: sent the medical exam results within a week via webform. However, I got an email saying they don't link the documents to the Tr2Pr pathway applications, and any required documents may be asked by an officer later on.
  • Linked: Nov 6 by UCI # and personal informations. Then saw the Medical Exams were passed on Oct 15 !
  • Biometrics: not required as our last given biometrics are still valid. Got the notice of refund on Nov 10.
  • AOR: Nov 12, 8:30 PM EST
  • GU #1: Nov 20, around noon
  • GU #2: Nov 23, around noon
Fingers crossed to get the portal email by the end of the year and best of luck for everyone!

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
I plan to go to my home country for 10 days in the Christmas time. My wife and I did not receive the AOR yet, but there is a good chance that we receive it at that time considering the average rollout. We submitted all documents we could upfront, but we will still need to give them our biometrics and, upon their request, the Canadian PCC. From what I from on official sites, they only say that we "need to be in Canada", but it seems to vague. Do we need to be here when we receive the AOR? When getting the BIL? During the entire process...?

Any help with any of these questions is very much appreciated:
1. How many days do they usually give us to provide BILs and ADR? Do you think that if we "disappear" for 10 days, we will still have room to go for them after we get back, right?
2. I saw some people suggesting us to upload a webform with a sort of notice that we will be temporary out of the country for these days, so they know in advance if we come to send our biometrics from an out-of-the-country VAC. Do you think it makes sense?
3. Any chance that they track our entrance into/departures from the country by using the border services and we automatically lose our application if they see we are out of here? Or am I being too paranoid?
4. Any official link with official instructions on that direction?

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to know how many GUs one usually gets before the Portal Email?

I have received 3 (including one this morning) and I am wondering if they would still take time to send the email OR I would see some more GU?

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
I plan to go to my home country for 10 days in the Christmas time. My wife and I did not receive the AOR yet, but there is a good chance that we receive it at that time considering the average rollout. We submitted all documents we could upfront, but we will still need to give them our biometrics and, upon their request, the Canadian PCC. From what I from on official sites, they only say that we "need to be in Canada", but it seems to vague. Do we need to be here when we receive the AOR? When getting the BIL? During the entire process...?

1. How many days do they usually give us to provide BILs and ADR? Do you think that if we "disappear" for 10 days, we will still have room to go for them after we get back, right?
2. I saw some people suggesting us to upload a webform with a sort of notice that we will be temporary out of the country for these days, so they know in advance if we come to send our biometrics from an out-of-the-country VAC. Do you think it makes sense?
3. Any chance that they track our entrance into/departures from the country by using the border services and we automatically lose our application if they see we are out of here? Or am I being too paranoid?
Actually you dont need to give any notice you simply can go back home and if you will get portal email there you dont need to reply it until you come back

Reactions: adlzanchetta

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to know how many GUs one usually gets before the Portal Email?

I have received 3 (including one this morning) and I am wondering if they would still take time to send the email OR I would see some more GU?
when did u get AOR

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
My submission time 12:14 pm EST and it's driving me crazy, I swear. what wrong did we do to deserve this, I am failing to understand. 7 months and not a single day went without hope of getting any update or atleast get linked. I literally have tears in my eyes while typing this>>>>>>
Hey,

The only thing that helps is to think of what's the worst that can happen if you dont receive a PR in the time you desired it!

I applied for FSW Inland in Mar of 2020. Yes you saw it right 2020. I have not heard back from them yet. I kept harming my mental peace by asking how is it fair. But truly they dont care. If you go up the FSW Inland thread, you would find a link or so which says that there are 30k people like me, including some from 2019. It's brutal, and it's unfair. But if there is nothing you can do about it, you should strive towards keeping your mental health on track.

Last edited:

FMAA

Aug 5, 2021
Hi everyone,

HI
My ADR was dated Oct 14th and I got my AOR Nov 17th and Linked Nov 20th and they given one month starting Nov 20th the time when I received my ADR and linked my application .
I hope this help

Reactions: adlzanchetta

265aqua

Sep 16, 2021
Stream: Essential (Non-Healthcare)
Submitted: July 12, 2021
IRCC Office: CPS-Sydney
Biometrics: previously done
Medical Exam passed: November 23, 2021
AOR: November 24, 2021 (via Email)
Linked: November 24, 2021

They requested PCC letter. Do I need to submit PCC and RCMP both or just PCC(India)?

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Hey,

The only thing that helps is to think of what's the worst that can happen if you dont receive a PR in the time you desired it!

I applied for FSW Inland in Mar of 2020. Yes you saw it right 2020. I have not heard back from them yet. I kept harming my mental peace by asking how is it fair. But truly they dont care. If you go up the FSW Inland thread, you would find a link or so which says that there are 30k people like me, including some from 2019. It's brutal, and it's unfair. But if there is nothing you can do about it, you should strive towards keeping your mental health on track.
Woah... hats off to your patience Mate, I wish you all the luck! Such messages or experiences makes the other one in similar situation strong.

adlzanchetta

Jun 23, 2021
Stream: Essential (Non-Healthcare)
Submitted: July 12, 2021
IRCC Office: CPS-Sydney
Biometrics: previously done
Medical Exam passed: November 23, 2021
AOR: November 24, 2021 (via Email)
Linked: November 24, 2021

They requested PCC letter. Do I need to submit PCC and RCMP both or just PCC(India)?
From what I know, they PCC is for the external countries where you have been before.
They say that you need to provide RCMP explicitly when it is the case.

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
I have a question guys. I applied under Essential Workers(Non-Healthcare). I have exactly 12 months of experience that I have attached which is not continuous. I worked Nov and Dec of 2019, then January, half of feb 2020. Then i got stuck in india for few months. I got back to work in Sept. worked sept, oct, nov, dec of 2020 then january, feb of 2021. in march I started a new job and worked march, april, may 2021. If I count my hours they are way more than 1560 but if i consider 30hours/week they are not enough.

Can somebody please help me out calculating my hours.

I applied in June and was working at the time but could not attach those paystubs as for some reason my employer was having difficulty finding them. Also in May I worked the whole month but only attached the paystubs of last two weeks of the month is that okay?