+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
7months patiently waiting. Just want to show support. In as much as I agree its mentally draining, I am optimistic we will get it. Some of us really sacrificed to put in the hours in pandemic and it will be great getting aor and move with our life
Thank you

Sam Ghm

Feb 8, 2021
i link my app on 28th sep
then 29 sep i got aor along with the pcc req which i submitted right away and got the confirmation on 1st oct after that 6th oct my medical got pass and after that keep waiting and nothing else.........
can we link our application before we receive AOR? If so which number should be used to link? UCI or study or work permit?

Reactions: Lashiv

rskyadams

May 10, 2020
Finally my application was approved :) Here is the final timeline.
The status of the IRCC account is now updated as "Approved" on November 24.

Stream: International Graduate (Single)
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 04:02 pm EST)
IRCC Office: CPS-Sydney
BIL: November 09 (via Email)
Medical Exam passed: November 09
AOR: November 10 (via Email)
Biometrics submitted: November 12
Linked: November 12 (Received an email from IRCC):
Additional documents submitted: November 12 (PCC & IELTS TRF)
Application approved: November 20
Replied to IRCC: November 22
Received an invitation for Portal account & eCoPR: November 23

Good luck to everyone!

kannu8054

Nov 22, 2021
I was able to link my application on 11th Oct and applied around 1:45pm on 6th may under IG Toronto time, since then there was no update and no AOR. But today I got one email for biometrics refund and email subject is This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney.

Does it mean that my file is at CPC SYDNEY even though I haven’t received AOR yet. Did officer work on my file today? Please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi all, i need help guys.
I applied on 6 may at 12:40 est in international grad
Got aor and adr in mid August
My application says they are reviewing my docs submitted on august 26. After that i didnt hear anything. Should i call ircc or send them webform? I am worried. Or should i wait? Thanks

Nov 24, 2021
Hi can someone please help by responding..
I applied for TR to PR on May 6th (health care) but I am very worried as I am not able to link my application to my online account. Do I need to wait to link my application until I receive my AOR? Can someone please please let me know if I Need AOR prior to linking my application to my online GCKey account?

kannu8054

Nov 22, 2021
Hi can someone please help by responding..
I applied for TR to PR on May 6th (health care) but I am very worried as I am not able to link my application to my online account. Do I need to wait to link my application until I receive my AOR? Can someone please please let me know if I Need AOR prior to linking my application to my online GCKey account?
Your file needs to upload at gcms account by the officer then only you can link or may get the aor. I hope this helps you