+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi All, Me and my wife got an portal email today. I have question, my wife is the primary applicant and me a dependent applicant and we both got portal emails. Do we have to reply separately with the information(name, uci, email etc) asked in the portal email or my wife as a primary applicant should fill up the information for both of us. Got confused, as email says we both are primary applicant and it also says fill it in for your dependents. Would appreciate if any one could help.

Reactions: VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

koraru

Oct 7, 2021
My submission time 12:14 pm EST and it's driving me crazy, I swear. what wrong did we do to deserve this, I am failing to understand. 7 months and not a single day went without hope of getting any update or atleast get linked. I literally have tears in my eyes while typing this>>>>>>
same here

Reactions: IG1

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
My submission time 12:14 pm EST and it's driving me crazy, I swear. what wrong did we do to deserve this, I am failing to understand. 7 months and not a single day went without hope of getting any update or atleast get linked. I literally have tears in my eyes while typing this>>>>>>
My sympathy to you and other people in similar situation. Please have patience and I am sure you will get the AOR's and PR's soon.

underscore_

Nov 8, 2021
same here
7months patiently waiting. Just want to show support. In as much as I agree its mentally draining, I am optimistic we will get it. Some of us really sacrificed to put in the hours in pandemic and it will be great getting aor and move with our life

Reactions: IG1 and dede_duarte

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Omg 7 months? unacceptable. :( Our support is with you guys so, stay strong and be positive. I hope you get your PR soon.

Reactions: IG1 and koraru

Debz_ja

Apr 9, 2019
I am May 6, 10:30 pm Newfoundland time (9 pm EST ... I think), same Stream B
2 dependents
AOR September 27
Linked September 27
Medical Passed September 25
Eligibility under review
Background check being done
PCC was upfront
Biometrics still valid
Update:
Oct. 19: ADR for spouse's Schedule A, submitted same day

Nov. 1: Background check changed again to "processing"

Nov. 19: GU

Nov. 22: Portal email, info submitted

Nov. 23: Portal credentials received, address & photos uploaded

We are now awaiting e-copr in portal account and PR cards to come in the mail.

Note the GC Key account has yet to be updated to show the Background check is complete, additional docs not applicable or even that application has been approved.

Good luck everyone!

Debz_ja

Apr 9, 2019
Hi All, Me and my wife got an portal email today. I have question, my wife is the primary applicant and me a dependent applicant and we both got portal emails. Do we have to reply separately with the information(name, uci, email etc) asked in the portal email or my wife as a primary applicant should fill up the information for both of us. Got confused, as email says we both are primary applicant and it also says fill it in for your dependents. Would appreciate if any one could help.
Reply separately seeing they sent you both an email.

As it says IF you are the principal applicant you will be acting on behalf of all the dependents and use 1 email address unless otherwise requested... copy and paste the message for your wife and note in brackets who is the principal applicant.

That's what we did

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Update:
Oct. 19: ADR for spouse's Schedule A, submitted same day

Nov. 1: Background check changed again to "processing"

Nov. 19: GU

Nov. 22: Portal email, info submitted

Nov. 23: Portal credentials received, address & photos uploaded

We are now awaiting e-copr in portal account and PR cards to come in the mail.

Note the GC Key account has yet to be updated to show the Background check is complete, additional docs not applicable or even that application has been approved.

Good luck everyone!
how background check change (progress/processing) work?

dede_duarte

Jun 13, 2019
I'm so sorry to read this. Keep strong, you will make it. Keep your faith.

Reactions: IG1 and koraru

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
For any adr how does the status of that document change from under review to?
AOR 2nd Nov.
Medical previously done passed October 26
Biometric previously already done
Linked 2nd November after ircc email for application number
Profile created within first 10 minutes of the public policy
Additional document request was for fees as last receipt was not approved

mauricesera

Nov 8, 2021
Hi! Any updates on French IG? J'ai présenté ma demande à 20 octobre et il me semble que je vais attendre plus que j'ai imaginé d'abord.

Debz_ja

Apr 9, 2019
how background check change (progress/processing) work?
To be honest I can't say I just know at first it said your background check is in progress, then it changed to once we are processing ur application then it changed again to your background check is in progress.

Debz_ja

Apr 9, 2019
For any adr how does the status of that document change from under review to?
AOR 2nd Nov.
Medical previously done passed October 26
Biometric previously already done
Linked 2nd November after ircc email for application number
Profile created within first 10 minutes of the public policy
Additional document request was for fees as last receipt was not approved
I cant say for the tr to pr but in my cec application it changed from under review to not applicable. They had asked me to sign a document giving my spouse permission to get info regarding the application

Reactions: sukhbirring