+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone!
The following is my updated timeline:
  • Stream: essential worker non-healthcare (Eng) with inland spouse
  • Submitted: May 6, ~4:15 PM EST (all the documents were uploaded upfront except the medical exams)
  • Medical: sent the medical exam results within a week via webform. However, I got an email saying they don't link the documents to the Tr2Pr pathway applications, and any required documents may be asked by an officer later on.
  • Linked: Nov 6 by UCI # and personal informations. Then saw the Medical Exams were passed on Oct 15 !
  • Biometrics: not required as our last given biometrics are still valid. Got the notice of refund on Nov 10.
  • AOR: Nov 12, 8:30 PM EST
  • GU #1: Nov 20, around noon
  • GU #2: Nov 23, around noon
Fingers crossed to get the portal email by the end of the year and best of luck for everyone!
you will get portal very soon, may by the end of Nov (if no ADR)

Reactions: yoomi0516 and Kabbe

gkaur108

Jun 19, 2019
Stream-International Graduate
Applied- 6th May 1:20 pm Toronto time
AOR-26 OCTOBER
biometric request-26 October
biometric submitted-27 October
pcc request-26 OCTOBER
PCC submitted-28 OCTOBER
Medical passed:4 November(used old medical from NOV 2017)
PORTAL EMAIL:23 NOVEMBER
PORTAL EMAIL: RESPONDED 23 NOVEMBER
Waiting for PR card
Good luck Everyone :)

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Appreciate your suggestion! last time I called cic the agent said they are focus on Afghanistan refugee so she was unwilling to check my status or answer any of my question. really concerned the same thing will happen again.
[/인용하다]
It depends on the agencies. some are good or others not.
I have been calling them each week, their answers are a little bit different. Don't give up, and keep trying calling.
I anticipate you not to get any following ups from them even though your earlier submission.

Reactions: aryaf

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Based on the processing trend right now for IG stream intl student. No. It will be in January. This month would end at 5 pm. Then in December 6,7 and 8pm. So January will be 9, 10 and 11pm.
Considering the spread of when applicants applied, I want to be optimistic it will reach 10 pm in December.
Remember it took a few months just to clear the first hour of applicants (till 1:00 pm est) and now we are breezing past the applications

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
I know dozen of applicants who applied within first 1 hour on may 6th under IG stream including myself with inland spouse and are still waiting for aor, neither we could link the application...
And not all of them are on this web form...

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hii guys.. I was trying to link my application nd today it was showing different.. I was showing it can take time to entered into system please try after 24 hrs.. before It was showing you have made mistake please try again.. is there any difference between two ??
application time in est and stream ??

koraru

Oct 7, 2021
I know dozen of applicants who applied within first 1 hour on may 6th under IG stream including myself with inland spouse and are still waiting for aor, neither we could link the application...
Exactly, I'm one of them. I applied at 12:24 est, IG, nothing yet.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi Guys, This is such a great community for TR to PR. I also applied for it in July. But my question is a bit off-topic. It is regarding Study permit. So, I came to canada as a student in dec 2019, this study permit will expire on 30 April 2022. Finished my studies in May 2021, applied for PGWP in June 2021. Recd PGWP in September 2021 (valid for 3 years). As of now, I am working as a full time accountant. Now, I want to pursue CPA designation, a course that requires me to have a study permit for studying and appearing for exams and a valid work permit to complete the required practical work experience. I am unsure as to if I can have both a PGWP and a study permit at the same time? I mean can I work full time with a pgwp and study part time with the new study permit? Will applying for a new study permit render my PGWP invalid? Will I have to shift back to working 20 hours a week??

Thanks in Advance.
For what a little bit i know, your previous study permit would have automatically expired after certain number of days after your study ended.
No you cannot hold PGWP and study permit at same time .
Also pgwp is only issued once, so you won't receive it again after your new study permit.

Get PR and then do these things. Also call CIC.

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi All, Me and my wife got an portal email today. I have question, my wife is the primary applicant and me a dependent applicant and we both got portal emails. Do we have to reply separately with the information(name, uci, email etc) asked in the portal email or my wife as a primary applicant should fill up the information for both of us. Got confused, as email says we both are primary applicant and it also says fill it in for your dependents. Would appreciate if any one could help.

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
My submission time 12:14 pm EST and it's driving me crazy, I swear. what wrong did we do to deserve this, I am failing to understand. 7 months and not a single day went without hope of getting any update or atleast get linked. I literally have tears in my eyes while typing this>>>>>>