+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

EvieFrye

Jul 20, 2020
Did anyone receive AOR for essential workers, not health? We applied on June 12th. When do you think we hear from them in this case? We still can't find any info about out application when we search with UCI number. Do they process IG and essential workers separately? Or all according to first come first served?

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
Did anyone receive AOR for essential workers, not health? We applied on June 12th. When do you think we hear from them in this case? We still can't find any info about out application when we search with UCI number. Do they process IG and essential workers separately? Or all according to first come first served?
I applied 3th June, no update

waitingguy

Nov 18, 2021
Same here. No update yet.

@All
How does AOR get sent? Via email or mail?

tv100

Nov 23, 2021
Hey guys, do any of you know if you absolutely need to be in Canada when you receive your AOR? I'd really appreciate anyone helping me out with this query.

bvm267

May 13, 2015
hey! applied on 29th may under essential worker non health.
received AOR and PCC request on 15th November.
I uploaded the PCC on 19th November.
Any idea when will i receive my BIL?as i haven't given my finger prints before
Congrats! I' sure you'll receive your BIL soon. By the way, did you apply for the English stream or the French one?

Reactions: Jas777

aryaf

Nov 23, 2021
with your UCI, Call to 888 242 2100 use option 2 1 UCI 3 2 2 0
9 am to 4 pm
Appreciate your suggestion! last time I called cic the agent said they are focus on Afghanistan refugee so she was unwilling to check my status or answer any of my question. really concerned the same thing will happen again.