+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

underscore_

Nov 8, 2021
Based on the processing trend right now for IG stream intl student. No. It will be in January. This month would end at 5 pm. Then in December 6,7 and 8pm. So January will be 9, 10 and 11pm.
no, one guy had shared a report from cic for oct end, they have just processed around 18k applications so far. it's like 3k a month under tr to pr stream across all 6 streams
so it'll then take 2 years if its 3k a month

Rapinder kaur

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi, anyone receive a letter through mail?
because in my online accout its shows we will send you a letter with details.although i have already submitted my PCC through online account.

Aegmoogh

Sep 27, 2019
Hi Guys, This is such a great community for TR to PR. I also applied for it in July. But my question is a bit off-topic. It is regarding Study permit. So, I came to canada as a student in dec 2019, this study permit will expire on 30 April 2022. Finished my studies in May 2021, applied for PGWP in June 2021. Recd PGWP in September 2021 (valid for 3 years). As of now, I am working as a full time accountant. Now, I want to pursue CPA designation, a course that requires me to have a study permit for studying and appearing for exams and a valid work permit to complete the required practical work experience. I am unsure as to if I can have both a PGWP and a study permit at the same time? I mean can I work full time with a pgwp and study part time with the new study permit? Will applying for a new study permit render my PGWP invalid? Will I have to shift back to working 20 hours a week??

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Based on the processing trend right now for IG stream intl student. No. It will be in January. This month would end at 5 pm. Then in December 6,7 and 8pm. So January will be 9, 10 and 11pm.
Its just my opinion…. I guess it took them so long to process these applications because…..
1) They were handling the portal all the time till Nov5 because it wAs still open for accepting applications. After Nov 5 they speed up the process because portal is no longer open.
2) most of the AOR’s are coming in between 12-4 pm beacuse a large number of files were submited in this exact time frame in all of the streams. So this time range i will expect to be cleared by end of the year
3) Lastly, many people have applied multiple applications in these streams so as IRCC will make decisions a lot of files will be withdrawn from the total files. People will be withdrawing files and numbe rof applications will reduce.

These are just my opinions Guys. None of these statements are from IRCC.

i wish all the best for everyone. Everyone here is going to get PR very very soon .

i am still waiting for my AOR THOUGH. Applied 7 may 12 pm (IG)
Please share your thoughts as well about the processing times about TR to PR

Kabbe

Nov 10, 2021
Hi everyone!
The following is my updated timeline:
  • Stream: essential worker non-healthcare (Eng) with inland spouse
  • Submitted: May 6, ~4:15 PM EST (all the documents were uploaded upfront except the medical exams)
  • Medical: sent the medical exam results within a week via webform. However, I got an email saying they don't link the documents to the Tr2Pr pathway applications, and any required documents may be asked by an officer later on.
  • Linked: Nov 6 by UCI # and personal informations. Then saw the Medical Exams were passed on Oct 15 !
  • Biometrics: not required as our last given biometrics are still valid. Got the notice of refund on Nov 10.
  • AOR: Nov 12, 8:30 PM EST
  • GU #1: Nov 20, around noon
  • GU #2: Nov 23, around noon
Fingers crossed to get the portal email by the end of the year and best of luck for everyone!

VirkS

Oct 6, 2021
Hii guys.. I was trying to link my application nd today it was showing different.. I was showing it can take time to entered into system please try after 24 hrs.. before It was showing you have made mistake please try again.. is there any difference between two ??