+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ashwathama

Aug 5, 2021
Guys PSA, PLEASE stop worrying about mistakes and errors in your application, IRCC has announced already that if you have any proof of education, any proof of employment, language test results proof and the form SCHEDULE 3 you application will NOT BE REFUSED and they will ask for forms and documents which they need and we already have seen the proof of them asking for it and if they don't ask for it you think it might be misrepresentation later on in time, just send Webform because at this time the whole IRCC knows that ample number of mistakes have been need in this pathway. So please worrying about this and lets wait for next steps.
Whenever you get worried about the mistakes you have made, just think about the 'completeness' check they mentioned.

Hope it helped because this did help me.
can you please provide your source of information for completeness check?

thanks

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
I believe our agent is same! I’m waiting since 26 July. Got ghost update on 18th October. And that was it.
OMG you two guys scare me out ! I waited half year to get my AOR, I don't want to wait another half year to get the result. Most of people get their result around one and half month after got AOR, some faster can get in one week. So any some information is very special in your application ? Such as visa refusal records, super long travel history , criminal related things and so on.

Patelpk

Oct 13, 2020
Hello,
I applied under IG on May 7 around 11:30am EST. Counter was 39200.
No updates yet.
Also, I see people being able to link before AOR. I get no application found.
Anyone in the same boat?
I applied under IG on May 7 around 8.30 am est -no updates so far.

Predat0r

Apr 27, 2021
Stream: Essential Non-health Worker (Married)
Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Submitted at 02:00 am EST)

Linked: November 16
AOR: -
Biometrics: From old application (2019)
Medical passed: November 1
Police Certificate: Submitted November 16
Eligibility: -
Background: -
eCOPR: -

Reactions: Essential Worker

Habeeb99

Nov 16, 2021
Would appreciate it if someone can answer this question.

How do you submit your Police certificate, Medical after submitting your application? Or I will have to wait until they request for them?