GU: 8 oct
After that I didn’t receive any update.
yeah aor 28th sep
adr pcc revied 29th sep
medical pass 6th oct
after that still waiting

D

Deleted member 1061270

Ok so I submitted my ADR (Schedule A) last Thursday and yesterday I received the email that they got the document.

My account was updated, and I checked it out and the ADR status has been changed to “Reviewing.” When I went back to the main account page, the application showed its status back as “submitted.”

Just 10 minutes ago I woke up and checked my account again by phone and the TR to PR application was showing “ Application/profile updated” with no changes.

So it looks like I got a ghost update! Yay!

Strangely though, back when I submitted my RPRF receipt, The ADR status was updated but the account showed no update… according to my memory. I wonder what does this mean…?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Ok so I submitted my ADR (Schedule A) last Thursday and yesterday I received the email that they got the document.

My account was updated, and I checked it out and the ADR status has been changed to “Reviewing.” When I went back to the main account page, the application showed its status back as “submitted.”

Just 10 minutes ago I woke up and checked my account again by phone and the TR to PR application was showing “ Application/profile updated” with no changes.

So it looks like I got a ghost update! Yay!

Strangely though, back when I submitted my RPRF receipt, The ADR status was updated but the account showed no update… according to my memory. I wonder what does this mean…?
I think they forgot to change, or doesn't matter

D

Deleted member 1061270

I think they forgot to change, or doesn't matter
You’re referring to RPRF and not schedule A, right? Because for schedule A, it definitely changed when IRCC received it, and it changed again the day after: aka today.

Reactions: Tomican

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
What's up with Stream B, why they're stuck on May 7th still. It should've been mid-June by now atleast

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Tell me about it! Although, I saw a few videos where applicants who applied mid-may and june are receiving aors.
really? I haven't come across such post except 1 claiming to get AOR from May 28th. But that's it, rest latest I saw was May 8th I think. But still it's not satisfactory. Probably might be healthcare or French? French has passed July too, I think even August ones in French are now getting AORs

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
really? I haven't come across such post except 1 claiming to get AOR from May 28th. But that's it, rest latest I saw was May 8th I think. But still it's not satisfactory. Probably might be healthcare or French? French has passed July too, I think even August ones in French are now getting AORs
That’s what I think. But the owner of the video is confident that 1 applicant from June 23 received their aor on oct 28. My assumption is it’s either healthcare or french non-healthcare stream. But hey, if the owner is confident, who am I to question it. Let’s just hope we get it soon! At least aor if not PR by the end of this year

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Finally, I decided to join this forum and interact. It's so frustrating that IRCC hasn't provided us with any processing timeline. I feel like it's a money-making machine for them because people who applied under this stream would apply for PR under other streams to maximize their chances and decrease the wait time since they've no idea when their file will get processed. I applied under this stream. I'll become eligible to apply under Express Entry soon. I won't wait a year for them to start processing my TR to PR application when I can get it with Express Entry. My whole future plans are on hold because of IRCC. Not just us, but people under other streams are waiting from months. They can work just like before or even faster if they're working from home now. Plus, I'd expect them to express files faster if they're taking so much money and asking people to stay in Canada themselves.

Anyway, here's my application information:

Stream: Essential non-healthcare
Applied on: July 09, 2021 @1700

I know a lot of people get Biometrics request before AOR. In my case, I don't need to give them biometrics. So I wouldn't even know if they need any additional documents from me unless they send me an AOR to link my application. I've seen a lot of people got AOR so late.

I've seen people from all streams (other than IG) getting AORs for the month of June, as late as June 25 & 29. If I'm correct, all of the applications regardless of the stream are in the same database, and they're not processing applications on the basis of application time. It seems random. I've no idea what criteria they're using to pick applications. It could be random to make it fair if they say they'll process almost half of applications by the end of this year since all streams opened at the same time and were scheduled to close at the same time. Besides, I don't think they ever mentioned that processing will be based on first come, first serve basis. I think it's unfair that healthcare stream wasn't extended because a lot of temporary residents in healthcare worked so hard during this pandemic. I got lucky in the sense that I was eligible under Stream B as well. I just didn't have IELTS by May 06 to apply under IG and not enough healthcare experience to apply under healthcare. So I combined my experience in healthcare and essential non-healthcare to apply under Stream B. I'd be happy if they can give me AOR by December 31. I don't have much expectations from IRCC otherwise. A lot of their people are rude and unqualified to be immigration officers.

Reactions: Kabbe

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
That’s what I think. But the owner of the video is confident that 1 applicant from June 23 received their aor on oct 28. My assumption is it’s either healthcare or french non-healthcare stream. But hey, if the owner is confident, who am I to question it. Let’s just hope we get it soon! At least aor if not PR by the end of this year
It's true. People from other streams are getting AORs for the month of June. I've seen June 25 & 29 so far for healthcare and essential non-healthcare, both English and French.