+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding question 6d in form 5669. I was refused PGWP due to uploading wrong diploma. I resubmited and got approved. Do I have to declare on that form? As my understanding pgwp is not a visa. Thanks a lot
I have the same issue (I thought visa & pgwp are different but it's the same - REFUSAL pgwp also means refusal of Temporary Resident status)
I send webform corrct the mistake - before and after AOR
I got ADR request new 5669 2weeks ago. Uploaded, and now waiting.

co2020

May 31, 2020
I applied 10:00 pm est IG stream and like you said, the pace will pick up now since the number of applications are spread out around this time (most were clumped up in the first hour but looks like we are past that now). Expect to see our AOR around end of this month or year
Do you have the submission timeline counter.

Kabbe

Nov 10, 2021
Hi everyone!
The following is my up-to-date status:
  • Stream: essential worker non-healthcare (Eng) with inland spouse
  • Submitted: May 6, ~4:15 PM EST (all the documents were uploaded upfront except the medical exams)
  • Sent the medical exam results within a week via webform. However, I got an email saying they don't link the documents to the Tr2Pr pathway applications, and any required documents may be asked by an officer later on.
  • Linked to CIC account: Nov 6 by UCI # and then realized the Medical Exams were passed on Oct 15 !
  • Biometrics: not required as our last given biometrics are still valid. Notice of refund on Nov 10.
  • AOR: Nov 12, 8:30 PM EST
Best of luck for everyone!

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
And I’m in the very last step :
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:46 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: Sep 20th - CPC Sydney
Medical: Passed on Sep 18th
GU 1: Oct 18th, Background check changed to “Your application is in progress … “

GU 2: Oct 27th, Background check changed to “ We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information”

GU 3, GU 4: Oct 29th, 2 on the same day

Portal Email: November 7 (2:37pm EST) Montréal IRCC replied same day
Portal Credentials: November 10th for both (myself and my wife)
e-COPR : November 12th- Montreal IRCC, for both (myself and my wife)

All documents uploaded upfront, no ADR requested, with inland wife.
I saw the GC account today it was completed and approved, while the Background completion date was Oct 29th. Its the date I got double GU.

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
I have the same issue (I thought visa & pgwp are different but it's the same - REFUSAL pgwp also means refusal of Temporary Resident status)
I send webform corrct the mistake - before and after AOR
I got ADR request new 5669 2weeks ago. Uploaded, and now waiting.
The question 6d is asking about temporary resident visa and pgwp is not a visa according to canada.ca . Where did you get the answer from?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
The question 6d is asking about temporary resident visa and pgwp is not a visa according to canada.ca . Where did you get the answer from?
Reading the PGWP refusal letter again, and checking the question 6d, I come the that understanding.
You may be right.

Felix-W

Jun 24, 2021
Hi everyone
I got my AOR Oct 29th, but I am still unable to link it to my account.
Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a solution to this or I should just wait a bit longer?
Thanks.
same here I couldn't link. I've been trying to link for two days and locked out twice.
I heard it might take up to a week to successfully link your application. if nothing changed, we will need to call IRCC.

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
Hey everyone! I just got my AOR!

• Stream: Stream B Essential Non-healthcare (Eng)
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Submitted at 17:14pm EST)
  • AOR: Nov 12, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
So far, I have not been able to link the app. I'll keep you posted.
Please try to link by using your Application Number + UCI + Passport.

Sania Khan

Aug 3, 2021
Hi All,

I applied on May 6' 21 under the IG stream at 11;36 EST. I have not received anything till now. Am a bit frustrated and tensed at the same time. Can anyone tell me how can I get the countdown of the application file status in terms of numbers. I don't have any idea where am I standing in the 40,000 application count. Any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: CALVETTE