+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, My file was linked on Sep 27 & they had requested for PCC. I 've uploaded on same day. After that didn't got any update. No AOR & No response for additional documents. So frustrating. Don't know what should i do.
Same here, no update after pcc submission.

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi, My file was linked on Sep 27 & they had requested for PCC. I 've uploaded on same day. After that didn't got any update. No AOR & No response for additional documents. So frustrating. Don't know what should i do.
same here as well aor 28 sep , pcc uploaded on 1st oct and received right away after that nothing just showing we are processing your background check

May 21, 2021
Tr to Pr international grad

Applied:- may 6th 12:52pm(Toronto)

Linked:- September 22nd

Pcc :- September 22nd

Aor:- October 16th

Adr:- transcript and degree certificate October 20th. Submitted 25th October

Adr in reviewing 28th October

Ghost update 2nd November.

Hope they send Portal request now…

katara123

Sep 21, 2021
I got a ghost update today and it changed my Bg status from "In Processing" to "We will send you a message when we start your background check." which is a step back, I know someone posted the same few days back, any updates on that?

sorooshk59

Jan 23, 2020
Has anyone here Applied through Health Care stream and received any feed back/update or AOR? I applied on June 30 with no update and still waiting for AOR! after about 4 Months.

D

Deleted member 1061270

Got an ADR (New Schedule A) Yesterday. Had to fill in some gaps in personal and address history I missed when I submitted back in May.

Just submitted the replacement Schedule A. Let's hope for the best. Good luck to everyone else too!

Check my signature below for a detailed timeline breakdown.

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
IG Applied 12:35 EST

Linked> 13 Oct
PCC and Medical Request> 14 Oct
AOR> 18 Oct
Uploaded PCC and Medical> Oct 28
Acknowledge of documents received and Medical passed> 3 Nov

What are those "Ghost updates" Everybody talks about can somebody clarify what's that?

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Got an ADR (New Schedule A) Yesterday. Had to fill in some gaps in personal and address history I missed when I submitted back in May.

Just submitted the replacement Schedule A. Let's hope for the best. Good luck to everyone else too!

Check my signature below for a detailed timeline breakdown.
Are these information from GCMS ? where is the security and criminality status ? I can only see background check and eligibility in my account?