Apr 28, 2021
IG Applied 12:35 EST

Linked> 13 Oct
PCC and Medical Request> 14 Oct
AOR> 18 Oct
Uploaded PCC and Medical> Oct 28
Acknowledge of documents received and Medical passed> 3 Nov

How did you receive acknowledge of docs? By email? Or gckey account

What are those "Ghost updates" Everybody talks about can somebody clarify what's that?

D

Deleted member 1061270

Are these information from GCMS ? where is the security and criminality status ? I can only see background check and eligibility in my account?
No. I still haven’t gotten my GCMS notes. It’s exactly as it appears in the signature: I got from a call with IRCC.

Couple days ago the IRCC website was down so I called the client support center, and I was EXTREMELY lucky to be connected to an agent whose priority wasn’t to hide behind the excuse of Covid and African crisis, but was willing to give me some info when I asked him about the status of my application.

Most IRCC agents are not willing to provide information, so this guy was definitely an exception, not the norm. As a person who called IRCC numerous time every day since last month, I know that they are rarely cooperative or responsive. I thanked him for his wonderfully kind and transparent response. He really deserved all the praise from me.

As for your question, there is actually much more detailed breakdown of the stages behind your background check, and security, criminality, and eligibility are some of the subsections that are not visible in online account. You can only check the status of these things through GCMS notes or contacting IRCC (though lately neither endeavors have seen much success). I’m assuming you’re either new at PR application topic or new at this forum. Here’s a link explaining the exact stages that I think you’ll find helpful: https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr

By the way, the eligibility and background check that is shown in your online account will likely never update until at the very end when your application is approved (this is based on other people’s experience with their PR). It’s frustrating I know. IRCC is notorious for their obfuscated communication and info sharing, and the lack of update in the CIC account is the most blatant example of which you’ll find.

But once in a blue moon, you find one agent who is truly candid and accommodating. Like an oasis in the middle of a desert. So it’s not all that bad…

I hope that helps. Good luck with your application!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew B

Nov 3, 2021
TR to PR International Grad

Applied - May 6, 2021, 3:35 pm Toronto time
Biometrics Request - Nov 2, 2021
Biometrics Submitted - Nov 3, 2021
AOR - Nov 3, 2021

Fingers crossed, PR will come soon!!!
Hi there,

My wife also applied for the TR to PR on May 6th, Until now we havent received any email? How did they notify you? What are we supposed to expect from them?

Thank you for your reply.

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
No. I still haven’t gotten my GCMS notes. It’s exactly as it appears in the signature: I got from a call with IRCC.

Couple days ago the IRCC website was down so I called the client support center, and I was EXTREMELY lucky to be connected to an agent whose priority wasn’t to hide behind the excuse of Covid and African crisis, but was willing to give me some info when I asked him about the status of my application.

Most IRCC agents are not willing to provide information, so this guy was definitely an exception, not the norm. As a person who called IRCC numerous time every day since last month, I know that they are rarely cooperative or responsive. I thanked him for his wonderfully kind and transparent response. He really deserved all the praise from me.

As for your question, there is actually much more detailed breakdown of the stages behind your background check, and security, criminality, and eligibility are some of the subsections that are not visible in online account. You can only check the status of these things through GCMS notes or contacting IRCC (though lately neither endeavors have seen much success). I’m assuming you’re either new at PR application topic or new at this forum. Here’s a link explaining the exact stages that I think you’ll find helpful: https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr

By the way, the eligibility and background check that is shown in your online account will likely never update until at the very end when your application is approved (this is based on other people’s experience with their PR). It’s frustrating I know. IRCC is notorious for their obfuscated communication and info sharing, and the lack of update in the CIC account is the most blatant example of which you’ll find.

But once in a blue moon, you find one agent who is truly candid and accommodating. Like an oasis in the middle of a desert. So it’s not all that bad…

I hope that helps. Good luck with your application!
Thanks for all the details. Finger crossed for all of us.

Axel Blaze

Nov 5, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question. I am currently in Canada as temporary resident through a study permit. My study permit expires march 2022, I have applied for PR through TR to PR Back in June and and have applied for an open work permit based on that PR application back in august, still havent received any message from either application. I graduate from my course in December, what am i supposed to do if my open work permit application has not been processed/ has not started to be processed after i graduate. Do i still have to apply for pgwp, as far as i understand the implied status is only for people whove applied for pgwp and no mentions about open work permits.

D

Deleted member 1061270

Hey guys, I have a question. I am currently in Canada as temporary resident through a study permit. My study permit expires march 2022, I have applied for PR through TR to PR Back in June and and have applied for an open work permit based on that PR application back in august, still havent received any message from either application. I graduate from my course in December, what am i supposed to do if my open work permit application has not been processed/ has not started to be processed after i graduate. Do i still have to apply for pgwp, as far as i understand the implied status is only for people whove applied for pgwp and no mentions about open work permits.
Um… which stream did you apply for? Because I believe the two main requirements for, say, International Graduates Stream, are that one must be working at a job at the time of submitting the application, and the other is that one had a complete recognized post secondary education in Canada…

If you applied by a different stream, then I guess you could go for PGWP? The BOWP can only be requested if you were formerly or currently legally working in Canada with a work permit(currently valid or expired). But you said you only been a student here… unless you have a spouse who is a full-time worker, those are able to get open permit because of that, I’m not so sure.

i’m afraid we need to know more detail about your situation, unless you mentionEd prior, to assess and potentially give you an advice.

GhCad

Nov 5, 2021
Timeline
  • Stream: International Graduate Stream (English - (with spouse and 4 kids)
  • Submitted: May 6th, 2021 2 pm Toronto time
  • Linked: Sept 13, 2021
  • AOR: Sept 21, 2021
  • Biometrics: Upfront
  • Medical Passed: Oct 3rd, 2021
  • Background check completed: October 22, 2021
  • Email to confirm address: October 25, 2021
  • Portal link: October 27, 2021
  • eCOPR: Nov 2, 2021
  • Final decision: Nov 2, 2021
  • PR Card: Waiting

Anie123

Jul 24, 2019
When I try to link my application it show max attempt made that is 5times in 24 hours I am trying to link since last 3days it shows the same , haven’t received aor yet applied 3:50 est on 6th may ig stream

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hello Everyone.

I applied to the Essential Worker stream. I got my Biometrics request. is it normal to receive Biometrics request and not receive AOR? Thanks in advance.

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
When I try to link my application it show max attempt made that is 5times in 24 hours I am trying to link since last 3days it shows the same , haven’t received aor yet applied 3:50 est on 6th may ig stream

Hi there. No worries, I am not able to link mine neither. I beleive there other people that cant link their application. I only receive request for Biometric, and I have not receive AOR.

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I applied for my PR under TR to PR pathway. I was asked to submit my PCC, so I submitted them and today I was asked to submit
  1. proof of income
  2. imm5669 background declaration form again.
What should I submit for proof of income?
For the imm5669 form, I need to add more rows for the activity portion, how can I do that? or if not that, can I submit 2 forms and fill out the rest of the activity on the second form?

Please advise.
Hi, Can I please ask what did you submit for proof of income?

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Sharing my case again,
IG stream around 12:45 EST with inland spouse
-Biometrics: received Oct 12, completed Oct 13
-Medical exam: passed Oct 12, change to we do not need medical exam Oct 13
-Submitted my new address and paystub through Webform to prove I move out of Quebec on Oct 13
-Biometric notice shows in Sydney office
-My spouse's Biometrics refund notification was received on Oct 20, 2021
-AOR received on Oct 25, 2021, 19:50 EST from CPC-Sydney
- First GU - Nov 2nd, 2021

- Request Letter - NOV 4th, 2021 - Apr/May paystub and updated imm5669
- Submitted everything on Nov 5th today