+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

amulet19

Oct 19, 2021
Hello Everyone.

I applied to the Essential Worker stream. I got my Biometrics request. is it normal to receive Biometrics request and not receive AOR? Thanks in advance.
I read some having the same as yours. They said they tried to link their account using the application number found in the BIL. When did you apply?

Ritzie

Jul 28, 2021
Hi there,

My wife also applied for the TR to PR on May 6th, Until now we havent received any email? How did they notify you? What are we supposed to expect from them?

Thank you for your reply.
They notified me through email. Your wife may have applied later in the evening. A lot of people who applied on May 6 have not received any update yet. You can call IRCC if you are worried. Hopefully, you will get an update soon. Good luck!

amulet19

Oct 19, 2021
Hey finally I just got AOR!!
After all those long waits.. I guess there is a progress!

Essential Worker non health stream
Single, with no dependent
Applied: Mid of May
ALL DOCUMENTS PROVIDED UPFRONT
AOR: 2021-11-05
Good for you. Making me more frustated. Hahaha. Sorry, just couldn't help it. I applied May 7 and still got nothing.

Reactions: Mercorius

Ritzie

Jul 28, 2021
When I try to link my application it show max attempt made that is 5times in 24 hours I am trying to link since last 3days it shows the same , haven’t received aor yet applied 3:50 est on 6th may ig stream
I wasn't able to link my application before I got AOR either.

Reactions: Mercorius

alikatal

Aug 4, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 3:53 pm EST)
  • AOR: November 5
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

I tried to link my application to my IRCC account after receiving the application number, but I could not do it after several tries. Did anyone have a similar experience? Should I wait more and try it again?

Last edited:

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Guys I received a request of updating SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND FORM with all previous addresses since age 18, but the form only has 10 rows to complete and I need more rows, does anybody know what to do?

PLEASE HELP GUYS!

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 3:53 pm EST)
  • AOR: November 5
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

I tried to link my application to my IRCC account after receiving the application number, but I could not do it after several tries. Did anyone have a similar experience? Should I wait more and try it again?
what time you got AOR

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Guys I received a request of updating SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND FORM with all previous addresses since age 18, but the form only has 10 rows to complete and I need more rows, does anybody know what to do?

PLEASE HELP GUYS!
Use WORD and insert table the same as the form, fill out. Save as PDF and upload .