+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

bluesky8

Oct 29, 2021
Hi guys,
I got my AOR on Oct 29, I’ve been trying to link my account but every time it shows nothing found with this information, I made a new account and tried but nothing changed.
Is there anyone with this issue? Do you have any suggestions? I am worried to miss the documents if they asked me.
Same here. You are not alone. I received AOR on Oct 25 and still havent been able to link. I submitted a webform but havent heard back. I called IRCC and they suggested to “wait until you hear back as you already raised the web form. Just be patient”. Someone in the forum suggested to try to link everyday as it might take time for the system to load. That’s what I have been trying to do everyday!

Reactions: MahsaRe

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
Here is my timeline below:
  • Stream: International Graduate (with inland spouse and one child under 5)
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:34 pm EST) with all docs upfront except biometrics
  • Biometrics: September 24 (done the same day as request letter)
  • MEP: September 24 (done in this April)
  • AOR: September 27
  • GU1: October 12
  • GU2: October 29
  • GU3: November 1
No ADR and other requests from IRCC, hopefully a positive decision is coming out soon...

Reactions: Arnicare

amsol89

Aug 18, 2021
Here is my timeline below:
  • Stream: International Graduate (with inland spouse and one child under 5)
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:34 pm EST) with all docs upfront except biometrics
  • Biometrics: September 24 (done the same day as request letter)
  • MEP: September 24 (done in this April)
  • AOR: September 27
  • GU1: October 12
  • GU2: October 29
  • GU3: November 1
No ADR and other requests from IRCC, hopefully a positive decision is coming out soon...
Any changes in your profile aligned with the GUs?

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
Any changes in your profile aligned with the GUs?
No, all the messages in the status remain the same since the first ghost update, the Biometrics still says "We do not need your fingerprints..." even though I got them done already which also have been shown up in the Applicant Information section. The Background Check remains to say "We are processing your background check..." from the very beginning regardless of the ghost updates. I confirmed to witness 3 GUs by today...

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Same here. You are not alone. I received AOR on Oct 25 and still havent been able to link. I submitted a webform but havent heard back. I called IRCC and they suggested to “wait until you hear back as you already raised the web form. Just be patient”. Someone in the forum suggested to try to link everyday as it might take time for the system to load. That’s what I have been trying to do everyday!
Thank you for your response. I raised the webform today, hopefully, they answer soon. I don't have a good experience with a webform, always they answer with something unrelated to my enquiry. Also, I have made 4 accounts which I’m trying 20 times daily, LOL.
Let’s what happens

Reactions: Mercorius
Oct 31, 2021
Finally, sharing my timeline
Applied - 12.15 pst
August 11- linked application
august 12-AOR and biometrics
August 13- medical passed changed
After that no updates
October 25- medical passed
October-28 Adr for diploma
October-29 request for portal
Nov 1- portal credentials

i was so fed up with the waiting period but suddenly my process was fast . No one knows how they are processing. So just hang in guys you will get yours soon ✌
hi i have a question for you, were you missing graduation letter or transcripts in application?
please let me know

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Sharing my case again,
IG stream around 12:45 EST with inland spouse
-Biometrics: received Oct 12, completed Oct 13
-Medical exam: passed Oct 12, change to we do not need medical exam Oct 13
-Submitted my new address and paystub through Webform to prove I move out of Quebec on Oct 13
-Biometric notice shows in Sydney office
-My spouse's Biometrics refund notification was received on Oct 20, 2021
-AOR received on Oct 25, 2021, 19:50 EST from CPC-Sydney

Has anyone tried Service3 before? Even I got AOR, there is still nothing shown in Service3. So they haven't started processing my case?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Yayy..!! good for you that you have already applied for it.

for the web form, it might take a while for them to actually add it on your account.

Also, if you call them they wont really answer to this query, and they will end up saying "this is not a priority, and we wont be able to look into that you, etc. etc." I have tried that for myself.!!
Just received an email from IRCC that they have received my explanation letter to grant more time to provide PPC and it will be added to my application. Finally something to relax, fingers crossed.

Although still waiting for my PCC to be received from CGI.