Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Here's mine:
  • Stream: Essential, Non-health care
  • Submitted: july 15, 2021 (Submitted at 08:35pm EST)
  • AOR: - Not Received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: - 1560 hours in essential services(mainly) and much more
  • Admissibility: - only people working in essential services with 1560 hours in last 3 years can apply.
  • COPR: - Not Received yet
THEY WILL OPEN TR TO PR AGAIN, AS PER POLITICAL NEWS, NOT SURE THOUGH, BUT IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY HELP, I CAN,
EMAIL ME AT: tahelanipankaj9@gmail.com
They will not, they will only extend it

Angelsian

Dec 14, 2020
My timeline

Linked application -18th august

Aor -19th august

Medical passed-23rd august

Adr imm 5669 request 13th October submitted same day

Adr was also sent by webform on 18th October

Got email confirmation on 22nd October that we have received your document . Also got the webform reply that we have added your document to your file. Status of additional document was changed to we are reviewing additional document you provided from uploaded

27th october - ghost update -in morning and ghost update in the evening and background status changed from progress to we are processing your background check and after 1 hour received portal email

Copr: waiting
Hi! When you received the ghost update is that an email from IRCC? I received two email saying they updated my application status but when I checked the email I noticed that the application number is different from mine.

Angelsian

Dec 14, 2020
Hi!anyone of you who received the ghost update is that an email from IRCC? I received two emails on Oct 25 and 26 saying they updated my application status but when I checked the email I noticed that the application number is different from mine.

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hello there, I was in the same situation too where I had a limited time to upload my document, but as you know webform takes comparatively longer to actually reach IRCC and for them to actually add it to your application. And by that time, its likely that the time for you to upload the document might pass and it may result in them making a final decision on your file. God knows what..!!

So it is better for you to apply for the PCC ASAP, and you may get it from your local district police station as they provide with it right away.

I hope this helps.
Hi Anna, Thanks for your suggestion. I have already applied from BLS Surrey(B.C) and the police verification has been done with local station. On my account for PCC application status is showing "PCC is clear and ready for issuance" which now am waiting for original document to be received.

I have submitted an explanation letter with a screen shot on web forms and have received a standard email from IRCC but not sure how soon they will update that on my application.

Any suggestions is appreciated. Am thinking to call IRCC and check with them if they have got that or can update.

Reactions: Anna Brar

HappyHenry

Jun 14, 2021
IRCC just requested me to do a new medical exam, the one I uploaded was from 5 years ago. Has anyone done the IME after AOR? if so how long did the result come out?

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Would anybody please let me know if i visit my home country (india) for a month, do i need to get PCC done again?...or else could anybody give the best phone number to reach IRCC so that i could ask them please.
Yuh can go nd come back to canada before ur portal. But y take a risk?
If uh hv submmited pcc ...thn they will nt ask again. But whn uh cm back to canada uh hv to infrm via webfrm that uh trvlld for so nd so reason. For safer side

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hey guys, I was hoping if someone could guide me out. I got portal confirmation email on 21 oct but haven’t received the portal credentials yet. I have seen everyone getting credentials same or the next day after confirmation. Is there something I should do or should I just wait? Any help will be appreciated:)
Reply to the mail uh got for portal again. This will work

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
I have had temp no for more than 2 months. I got my gcms note yesterday, my note says that my biometrics is outstanding. That payment of 85$ is required for Biometrics. And according to the note, the payment’s due date was Aug 13th 2021. I never receive any request for Biometrics payment, no aor and haven’t been able to link my application. App time was 12:27(toronto time). I called the CIC this morning and the agent maintained that there is not request for Biometrics payment. Please advice. What do you guys think? Please
Wait for your AOR nd then raise webfrm that uh hvnt got any request as it was technical mistk by their side.

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi guys, I’m so nervous for my application now. I applied 1:21 pm Toronto time, IG, still waiting. Nothing happens. I have seen many people got their PR even though they applied after me like at 2pm or 3pm. Is this normal?! I don’t know what to do now, only waiting… do you know what is the procedure that officer do? And are they doing in time order or how ? Thank you so much !
Hi there! there is no specific pattern about how they are processing these applications. Some of the people who applied in first hour are still waiting for AOR and others who applied at 3pm or 4pm already got PR.

Reactions: Jennifer2021

rskyadams

May 10, 2020
Already 5 months have passed since I submitted my application under Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR), Pathway application (IG), but I've not received AOR yet (Submitted on May 6th at 03:02 pm). I worry about the expiry date of the Criminal record from my country, and I want to provide it as soon as possible. Some people who applied on May 6 at an early time have already received PR cards, but others are still waiting for AOR. This is unfair...

One of IRCC representatives invited me to use the webform for additional documents, and I submitted them, but another person informed me that the IRCC currently is unable to forward my request to the responsible office due to a system limitation. The information is different depending on the representatives.

Last edited:

katara123

Sep 21, 2021
Is anyone in the same boat as me?
Linked: 21st September
AOR: 23rd September, CPC Sydney
Medical Passed: 24th September
Didn't ask for any additional documents, I submitted the PCC using webform, got the confirmation too.
Nothing after this, no GU's, nothing.
Let me know if someone is experiencing the same timeline.