+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mapleleaf1508

Jun 15, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted around 12:50pm EST)
  • BIL: Oct 4th, 2021 (Application linked with GIC Account)
  • AOR: Oct 5th, 2021
  • Portal Email: Oct 27th, 2021
  • ECOPR: Waiting..
Congrats, may I know the first 5 digits of your application number? Ex: E00245xxxx. Thank you

KJX

May 8, 2021
My timeline

Linked application -18th august

Aor -19th august

Medical passed-23rd august

Adr imm 5669 request 13th October submitted same day

Adr was also sent by webform on 18th October

Got email confirmation on 22nd October that we have received your document . Also got the webform reply that we have added your document to your file. Status of additional document was changed to we are reviewing additional document you provided from uploaded

27th october - ghost update -in morning and ghost update in the evening and background status changed from progress to we are processing your background check and after 1 hour received portal email

Copr: waiting
Very similar timeline as mine, hope can get portal soon! Thanks for sharing!

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
I have had temp no for more than 2 months. I got my gcms note yesterday, my note says that my biometrics is outstanding. That payment of 85$ is required for Biometrics. And according to the note, the payment’s due date was Aug 13th 2021. I never receive any request for Biometrics payment, no aor and haven’t been able to link my application. App time was 12:27(toronto time). I called the CIC this morning and the agent maintained that there is not request for Biometrics payment. Please advice. What do you guys think? Please
If the GCMS shows that then they should be updated in your file, right! I wonder why the agent is saying that or why it was updated that way!? May be try calling agin and speak to some one else.

Jennifer2021

Oct 28, 2021
Hi guys, I’m so nervous for my application now. I applied 1:21 pm Toronto time, IG, still waiting. Nothing happens. I have seen many people got their PR even though they applied after me like at 2pm or 3pm. Is this normal?! I don’t know what to do now, only waiting… do you know what is the procedure that officer do? And are they doing in time order or how ? Thank you so much !

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I have had temp no for more than 2 months. I got my gcms note yesterday, my note says that my biometrics is outstanding. That payment of 85$ is required for Biometrics. And according to the note, the payment’s due date was Aug 13th 2021. I never receive any request for Biometrics payment, no aor and haven’t been able to link my application. App time was 12:27(toronto time). I called the CIC this morning and the agent maintained that there is not request for Biometrics payment. Please advice. What do you guys think? Please
How did you get gcms without application number?

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I’m so nervous for my application now. I applied 1:21 pm Toronto time, IG, still waiting. Nothing happens. I have seen many people got their PR even though they applied after me like at 2pm or 3pm. Is this normal?! I don’t know what to do now, only waiting… do you know what is the procedure that officer do? And are they doing in time order or how ? Thank you so much !
Did you try linking it through gc key?

Jennifer2021

Oct 28, 2021
Try calling and getting a temp number.
Yes I will do. Thank you so much! Did you call and did they give you temp number ? Then what to do next? I called them 1 time before and they said they were focusing on afghans applications so they couldn’t do anything for me, that’s it and I have to wait. But I’m nervous coz people applied after me got PR.