+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I am happy for him but this hurts at the same time.. Once we get AOR, the processing time should be same for everyone..
Did you applied in Essential category?
I noticed that IG category is getting processed pretty fast. I am in essential category liked application on August 11th, got Fee request on september 22nd. nothing after that. :(

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I noticed that IG category is getting processed pretty fast. I am in essential category liked application on August 11th, got Fee request on september 22nd. nothing after that. :(
Yes, I am in Essential but not essential to them..LOL

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
lol.. same here.. we are essential workers but they they don't see us as valuables lol
The whole point is when we get AOR and ADRs that means someone is working on application, then how come it takes months to process that application..unless those tasks are performed automatic and nobody has touched the application yet.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I still can’t believe why couldn’t they process just the 4500 applications which was submitted on May 6 for English essential non healthcare while they have processed 9300 afghan applications and so many applications on the IG stream. The end date for this pathway is nov 6 which is just around the corner and those who submitted on May 6 in essential are still waiting for aor even though the application number is so less. So disappointed with the process. I mean waiting for 6 months with no update nothing. We all have great patience.
We don't know how the process work.
Normally, the govt job is not as business, no one has to hurry, specially most of the officers are working from home since Covid ;)
Just wait and hope.

Last edited:

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
Does anyone know what the first GU means after we received AOR and linked to our account? I know there may be multiple GUs or maybe none for each different case, and the GU is a good sign anyways. But just wanted to figure out what the first GU means to the progress. Thanks!

prishah

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,

I have question : My wife is going to apply for this TR to PR in healthcare stream on 1st November.
Our situation is I'm Canadian Citizen and my wife has on work permit and going to apply for PR in this stream.
When I check it's online application , in Spouse Section , there is column about Medical Exam and Police Clearence.

so being a Canadian Citizen, do I need to submit upfront medical exam and PCC before submitting file for my Wife's PR application ?
My wife has already done her medical and PCC, but being her spouse do I need to go for medical and PCC ?

When I see guide 5069 , they mentioned being spouse you have to go through Medical even if not accompanying ,
Immigration Medical Exams (IME)
An immigration medical exam (IME) from a panel physician is required as part of your permanent residence application. Your family members must also have one, even if they aren’t coming with you.

Let me know guys any one have idea

rpz

Oct 7, 2021
Hey. I'm new one. Have a question, when I sent my application I made mistake, and uploaded imm 008 with wet sign. Still didn't get AOR. It's can be reason for reject? Thx for help :)

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I am happy for him but this hurts at the same time.. Once we get AOR, the processing time should be same for everyone..
Processing time cannot be the same for everyone. If you are single applicant or with dependent, of course it will be longer for two people rather than one. If you have travelled the world in the past 10 years, it will most likely impact processing time. People don’t share their personal history on the forum. However, there is a trend that IG stream is processed faster, but also more rejections. It’s just my opinion. I am in similar situation like you, you are not alone

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Same here, essential. Linked beginning of August. Happy to wait, I believe the final results it’s worth some patience.