Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:33 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: Sep 20th- CPC Sydney
Medical: Passed on Sep 17th
Biometrics completed in 2019
PCC: ADR sep18th- submitted Sep 18th
ADR PCC received mail & processing update- Oct 4
GU1: Oct 18th
So everybody, Can I say when you start to receive GU , that means the final result is coming soon ?

ElijahZ

Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys,

I did submit my application for an international student stream on May 6th, an hour right after an opening time (9:55am MST). I got an submission confirmation right after that, but I haven't received an AOR or any reply from IRCC during 5 months since that.

I'm so worry and don't know how they are processing submitted applications because I think IRCC are not processing this program based on applications submitted time. It's there any way that I can check the application status or contact the IRCC?

Thank you so much guys!
Hey,
I got the same situation. I submitted at 9:30am Vancouver time. I still do not receive my AOR.

hnnguyen5

Jun 8, 2021
Hi, I have a question. I submitted my application for IG on May 6th, I did leave Canada for 2 months and came back 3 days after I received my AOR 3 weeks ago. Would that be a problem while checking my eligibility?

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys I have a question does an applicant need PCC from home country ( India in my case) if he turned 18 in Canada? On the imm form they only ask for address after turning 18 and I have therefore mentioned all address after coming to Canada only. Does the same apply to PCC because after turning 18 I have only lived in Canada for over 6 months

Note: I never left the country since I arrived.

Applied IG English stream 7:36 CST no update

Your help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
Hello guys I have a question does an applicant need PCC from home country ( India in my case) if he turned 18 in Canada? On the imm form they only ask for address after turning 18 and I have therefore mentioned all address after coming to Canada only. Does the same apply to PCC because after turning 18 I have only lived in Canada for over 6 months

Note: I never left the country since I arrived.

Applied IG English stream 7:36 CST no update

Your help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Hello, the same was my case. But still they asked me for my PCC even though I was in Canada when I turned 18. So as per their request, I had to apply for a PCC right away. (You could get it done from your local district police station too).

Also if they request for a PCC, there is no other document which you could upload on the portal. It asks for the document number, it’s issue and expiry date, etc. It won’t let you upload until you fill those things out.

So for that just get your PCC done if you had an ADR because eventually we have to listen to them :)

Reactions: Path

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Hello, the same was my case. But still they asked me for my PCC even though I was in Canada when I turned 18. So as per their request, I had to apply for a PCC right away. (You could get it done from your local district police station too).

Also if they request for a PCC, there is no other document which you could upload on the portal. It asks for the document number, it’s issue and expiry date, etc. It won’t let you upload until you fill those things out.

So for that just get your PCC done if you had an ADR because eventually we have to listen to them :)
Thank you for the help

Reactions: Anna Brar

Godybnn

Aug 1, 2021
Stream: IG.
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 12.37 pm EST.
BIL: October 6.
Linked Account October 6.
Medical: Passed on October 6.
Biometrics: October 7.
AOR: October 7.
Portal Request; Oct 15.
e-Copr- Oct 20.
Submitted everything upfront. Forgot to include paystubs
No ADR request or webforms submitted.
Good luck to everyone.

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Stream: IG.
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 12.37 pm EST.
BIL: October 6.
Linked Account October 6.
Medical: Passed on October 6.
Biometrics: October 7.
AOR: October 7.
Portal Request; Oct 15.
e-Copr- Oct 20.
Submitted everything upfront. Forgot to include paystubs
No ADR request or webforms submitted.
Good luck to everyone.
Did u also submit NOA?

Sid_JAni

Oct 22, 2021
Hello,

I have doubts about my application;
Have applied under Non- Essential Healthcare Category.

In my Employment letter, they have mentioned: "XXXXXX has been employed "Company's Name" since June 5th, 2020. He started with us as an agency employee but was converted to a company employee on a contract since January 11th, 2021."

They didn't mention the end date, And I wrote in a schedule 3;
From date 5th June and in TO Date I wrote "Current".

So, is it fine? or any suggestion on it?
I have done 1654hrs with the company. and It falls in the essential category.

Wht should I do?