+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Job offer is not big issue unless you worked in that period. but even if you did it's just 6 days so not that big problem!
Thanks. I just read the new policy. Visitors allowed to accept job offers and dont have to leave Canada to activate Wp due to the pandemic

Harsh743

Sep 21, 2021
How many people are stuck in the process from the CPC Sydney IG stream?
Does anyone know what happened there?

Applied: 12:29 EST with one dependant (IG Stream)
Linked & BIL received: August 5
Additional doc(PCC) requested & submitted: August 5
Biometrics: August 10. Completed
Medical: don't need
GU: additional doc - Reviewing August 13
No update over 2 months

• Haha
Reactions: Dinesh.mangla

daming97

Oct 21, 2021
Hi guys,

I did submit my application for an international student stream on May 6th, an hour right after an opening time (9:55am MST). I got an submission confirmation right after that, but I haven't received an AOR or any reply from IRCC during 5 months since that.

I'm so worry and don't know how they are processing submitted applications because I think IRCC are not processing this program based on applications submitted time. It's there any way that I can check the application status or contact the IRCC?

Thank you so much guys!

Harkaran bhullar

May 12, 2021
Sorry to hear that. First of all is that true if you were not in Canada? If not. Double check your form if you made a mistake in the form which may tell them that your address is other than Canada. Did you recently came back? Need to clarify to them.

If it is a mistake on their end they will/should reopen the file. They did reopen my file in 2014 because they refused my application due to their miscalculation. So I explained everything and engaged the local mp at that time and it worked for me.

As long as your submitted document was correct and you were in Canada you have a chance to fight.
[/QUOTE where you a are in Canada right now?

Harkaran bhullar

May 12, 2021
Sorry to hear that. First of all is that true if you were not in Canada? If not. Double check your form if you made a mistake in the form which may tell them that your address is other than Canada. Did you recently came back? Need to clarify to them.

If it is a mistake on their end they will/should reopen the file. They did reopen my file in 2014 because they refused my application due to their miscalculation. So I explained everything and engaged the local mp at that time and it worked for me.

As long as your submitted document was correct and you were in Canada you have a chance to fight.
Where you r in Canada right now

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020

No update over 2 months
Count me..

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys, my pgwp was refused due to uploading wrong diploma, I got approved after reapply. Do we have to mention it in 008 form? Is it not asked in the form, right? Thanks

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020

No update over 2 months
Did you tried call them?

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hey Guys,

Any idea on what timeframe of applicants are currently getting their AOR?

I applied May 7th at 2pm EST under IG stream. Last I checked, they were still processing people that applied from 12pm - 2pm EST, so I figured I won't get an AOR until next year at this point. I'm not seeing any recent update of people getting their AOR.

Just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Thanks!