+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

shoaib5

May 31, 2021
Has anyone submitted two applications under TR to PR ??

My First application was submitted on May 6th at 12pm, unfortunately I submitted it under the wrong stream(french Essential Non health care). First application was linked on July 29th which got rejected because I submitted under the wrong stream without French language test.

My Second application was submitted on May 6th at 9:05pm under the correct stream( English Essential Non-Health care). No update yet

Wanted to know if there is someone who has also submitted two applications under TR to PR?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

ig12:36

Aug 11, 2021
Anyone got the PR Card recently? I submitted the picture and it took them 10 days to reject it and asked to upload another ine

Amy2425

Oct 19, 2021
I have applied for bcpnp. I got a call today from bcpnp officer, by the time i could start talking , the call got disconnected.. i tried calling back on the number but it says that the number is invalid… will they call again or will it be a negative for my profile.. any help on this topic??

Martinjose

Oct 19, 2021
I applied for the essential worker stream and when I am checking my account it’s showing that I applied for french speaking stream. I am not sure what Im supposed to do now! Can someone help me out??

mpham123

Mar 7, 2021
Nothing just yet! I do not understand how we are not a priority after being here during the pandemic. We should have more priority that people from Afganistan.
If rescuing people from a country being ruled by the Taliban is not a priority, than what else is?
I am equivalently frustrated at the process, but maybe try to be a bit more understanding, at least with the Afghans

Reactions: Tomican

Ridwaan Ruhomaun

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Quick Question, I applied to extend my work permit under the public policy on the 28th July (Deadline was on the 27th July)

Most likely my work permit application will get refused as per some of the answers I have got.

Therefore, I am planning to apply another Open Work permit extension under the TR to PR pathways since I submitted my PR application on the 11th October.

Do you guys suggest me to withdraw that previous application for work permit and apply under the tr to pr?

or should I simultaneously apply under the tr to pr and see which one get refused? not sure if this is clear?

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
I have a question ..
I am elegilbe for my owp ..my current work permit expires jan 8 2022.is it okay if apply but nov 15?or is it an issue ?

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:32 EST)
  • AOR: - September 13,2021
  • Biometrics:- September 10,2021
  • Medical Passed :- September 10,2021
  • PR Portal :-October 13,2021
  • COPR: -October 19,2021
Did you receive biometric refund? If yes when in your timeline?