+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mini Singh

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Has anyone submitted two applications under TR to PR ??

My First application was submitted on May 6th at 12pm, unfortunately I submitted it under the wrong stream(french Essential Non health care). First application was linked on July 29th which got rejected because I submitted under the wrong stream without French language test.

My Second application was submitted on May 6th at 9:05pm under the correct stream( English Essential Non-Health care). No update yet

Wanted to know if there is someone who has also submitted two applications under TR to PR?
Same Happened with my friend
First he applied under french by mistake , then he applied under correct stream
he also got rejection for his french applicaton

shoaib5

May 31, 2021
Same Happened with my friend
First he applied under french by mistake , then he applied under correct stream
he also got rejection for his french applicaton
At what time did he submit his second application?
Has he received an update on the second one yet?

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Final update!
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:37pm EST)
  • BIL: Sept 10th, 2021
  • AOR: Sept 13th, 2021
  • GU 1: Oct 1st, 2021
  • GU 2: Oct 4th, 2021
  • Portal Email: Oct 4th, 2021 (right after 2nd GU, replied right afterwards)
  • Portal Credential: Oct 4th, 2021 (1hr after portal email, submitted everything right away)
  • COPR: Oct 6th, 2021
  • Link PR Card application: Oct 6th, 2021
  • PR Card application GU: Oct 12th, 2021
  • PR Card application approved: Oct 13th, 2021
  • PR Card received: Oct 18th, 2021
Good luck to everyone here and wish you all the best with your PR application!
You are so lucky. My pr got approved since Sep 28. Till now the photo has not been approved

Harkaran bhullar

May 12, 2021
Helo everyone PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

i GOT REFUSAL YESTERDAY AFTER AOR
REASON-WE R NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU WAS IN CANADA AT SUBMITTING APPLICATION PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE STUCK IN SAME SITUATION CAN I APPLY FOR reconsideration?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

REASON-WE R NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU WAS IN CANADA AT SUBMITTING APPLICATION PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE STUCK IN SAME SITUATION CAN I APPLY FOR reconsideration?
If it was not corrected, should send LOE (included evidence to prove) for reconsideration.

hyunsang

Jul 13, 2020

How did you get the refusal information?
Is it mail or email(from your CIC account)?

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019

Hello @Harkaran bhullar ,

Can you please put screenshot of reason from refusal letter ? Also, how you notified about this? You got email or GC key?

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013

Sorry to hear that. First of all is that true if you were not in Canada? If not. Double check your form if you made a mistake in the form which may tell them that your address is other than Canada. Did you recently came back? Need to clarify to them.

If it is a mistake on their end they will/should reopen the file. They did reopen my file in 2014 because they refused my application due to their miscalculation. So I explained everything and engaged the local mp at that time and it worked for me.

As long as your submitted document was correct and you were in Canada you have a chance to fight.

Reactions: amulet19

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello, anyone knows how can I contact with ircc agent. What options I have to select to talk with agent.