+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canada2022

Oct 8, 2021
Hi,

i applied under IG and they sent a letter for medical examen a month ago with a deadline oct 21 but I did not receive until today as I didn’t link my account yet. I booked my exams for tomorrow oct 19 but it takes 5-10 days to get the results and I will miss my deadline. Please advise
Hi. Did you submit an old medical exam or you didn't submit anything for medical when you applied? If you submitted an old medical exam, how old was it? I submitted my past medical from 2014 and I was wondering if they'll accept that or ask me to do another one.

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
Hi. Did you submit an old medical exam or you didn't submit anything for medical when you applied? If you submitted an old medical exam, how old was it? I submitted my past medical from 2014 and I was wondering if they'll accept that or ask me to do another one.
Be hopeful.. They will accept if they will able to trace results for it

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
submitted 6th May at 8:00 pm EST under essential non healthcare got BIL last week and after linking application, documents requested is PCC , I have been trying to attach my document in ircc account quite a few times now but everytime it gives me error like 403, 502 bad gateway and today it looks like it’s completely shunned out. Does anyone know any solution to this, can we send documents through webform ? I don’t see a TR to Pr option in webform but due to the technical difficulties it’s next to impossible to upload a document on the ircc website. It sucks tbh

Gurlove

Jun 3, 2021
submitted 6th May at 8:00 pm EST under essential non healthcare got BIL last week and after linking application, documents requested is PCC , I have been trying to attach my document in ircc account quite a few times now but everytime it gives me error like 403, 502 bad gateway and today it looks like it’s completely shunned out. Does anyone know any solution to this, can we send documents through webform ? I don’t see a TR to Pr option in webform but due to the technical difficulties it’s next to impossible to upload a document on the ircc website. It sucks tbh
Site is not working today. Try again after sometime or tomorrow.

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
For the webform, you can send it through EE and explain in the comment section, state you're here for TR and PR with your application number. For them, the application number is more important than the stream you applied for.

Reactions: Bella987

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Yes… I understood. The reason being paranoid is that I applied in around 33 mins. I mean at 12:33 PM and It’s been almost 2 & half months and I haven’t received any update. But Yes you are right everyone has different case With different profile and matter of officer as well but don’t you think they have to acknowledge our hard work to be a permanent resident?
Hey Harash, I called them today and waited for half an hour in line and when they took it they said our system is down..SORRY..hahaha

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
For the webform, you can send it through EE and explain in the comment section, state you're here for TR and PR with your application number. For them, the application number is more important than the stream you applied for.
Thanks I will try that