+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

g00647

Oct 15, 2021
Hey guys! I got a request letter to upload my IELTS document. I uploaded and submitted it.
Under the document uploading section, it says replacement was provided ( for the PCC document it says replacement received), and it shows the file name which I had submitted.
The deadline for doing so was Oct 13, I did it on the 8th but never got an email from CIC stating that they got the document.
I called IRCC and they told me there was no such document there and asked me to upload it via a webform and he would also email the officers, saying that I did upload the document well within the time frame but due to some technical error it wasn't received.
Did anyone ever face a situation like this?
Any advice would be helpful.
Thank you.

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
My status of additional document changed to additional document you have provided have been uploaded. So it means they have received it . I submitted on 13th October. Did not send webform yet.
Can anyone tell me that whether they have received it or not?

g00647

Oct 15, 2021
My status of additional document changed to additional document you have provided have been uploaded. So it means they have received it . I submitted on 13th October. Did not send webform yet.
Can anyone tell me that whether they have received it or not?
Did you check under the "View submiited application" section where you upload the documents? Does it say replacement provided or replacement received?

g00647

Oct 15, 2021
It is showing replacement provided
yeah, it says the same for the document I uploaded too. I called Ircc yesterday, and I asked if the document was received by them. They said it's not there and it might be because of a technical error. So, I uploaded the document via web form too.

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
yeah, it says the same for the document I uploaded too. I called Ircc yesterday, and I asked if the document was received by them. They said it's not there and it might be because of a technical error. So, I uploaded the document via web form too.
Ok so it means they have not received yet?

Vishav99

Oct 16, 2021
Hello everyone.
I submitted my application under TR to PR international graduate on May 06 at 12:27 EST and haven’t received AOR yet. I know it’s normal and a lot of applicants are waiting.
I reviewed my application and all forms are completed as per instructions by IRCC. No mistakes in forms. Uploaded all the documents as per instructions except for study permit copy.
Under authorization to study, I uploaded my post graduate work permit copy by mistake.
I am so stress out. Is study permit copy was compulsory documents.
Is anyone in the forum received request to upload study permit copy or received CoPR who did not attached study permit.
I was thinking to withdraw my application. I am so stressed out. I do not know what to do.

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
Hello quick question in IG stream.. Is there any impact if someone worked more thAn 20 hrs as student or worked between study completion and applying work permit.

Oct 13, 2021
Hi, I have received an email on Oct 4th to link my application to gckey acc. Linked on same day, requested for pcc. I haven’t done any pcc, so applied now. Usually it takes 3-5weeks from BLS India. IRCC gave 30days time to upload. Little worried, what should I do in this situation.
Also uploaded medical on May 6th of 2017. Do I need to get recent medical done in case they ask, or the earlier works.
For Medical, the one you submitted should be fine. Even I submitted my Medical from 2017. For obtaining PCC it took me about 45 days from the date of Application. Better contact the Police Station you applied for PCC, to check if they received your application. One of my friend received it late because BLS India misplaced it, so be in contact constantly with them. All the best !

Reactions: Navneet90
Oct 13, 2021
I tried to call IRCC a lot of times, but my call didn't go through. How did you get to a agent ? I mean what options did you select during the call to get to an agent ?

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I tried to call IRCC a lot of times, but my call didn't go through. How did you get to a agent ? I mean what options did you select during the call to get to an agent ?
[/QUOTE

Best way to call ircc ✍✍✍

After 2:57 minutes on call
Now press 1 first
Then type your uci
Then 3
Then 2
Again 2
Last 0

alternative >>

After entering your UCI
No need to listen if you applied under tr to pr:-
Press 1
Press 3
Press 2
Press 0- We will gladly assist you by calling you back. And then give your phone number.

Reactions: Harsh743