+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
Same happened with one of my friends application which i applied. Then i made a new gc key and re-linked his application again. Kaboom! He received two separate emails which were issued like 2 months ago. So, you better do that asap. You might have even crossed the deadline for some documents which they might have asked like months ago. Let us know if it works for ya
Thank you for your reply. We were also linked in early October. And I didn't miss a message. Even if you applied so quickly (9:19) like me, I guess there are people who get calls lately.

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Where exactly did you guys find the center where your applications were being processed? I know that mine was submitted to Sydney but haven't a clue where it is being processed.

amsol89

Aug 18, 2021
Does the problem with sending ADRs still persist? Is there anyone who recently submitted an ADR and got the automatic confirmation email from IRCC?

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Thank you. Here is the answer to your question. Once everything looks good on your profile and your application gets approved, you will receive the PORTAL EMAIL asks you to confirm some basic personal info (name, UCI, whether currently in Canada or not-- this is the most important). Then you reply to this portal email, if you are in Canada, you will receive the PORTAL CREDENTIAL (username and temporary password) to login to your portal account. Portal is a online system that allows you to finalize your PR card process, where you type in the address (to mail the PR card) and upload your photo (to print on your PR card). Then, you will receive eCoPR, electric copy of confirmation of permanent residence. You can use eCoPR to update your SIN, ID card, etc. The last step is to wait for your PR card.
I had no idea of these until I received them. No worries. Good luck to you!
This was a really good explanation.

One follow up question from above

How many days does one get to reply to the Portal Email.

I am trying to figure out to check that if I am traveling (just for a trip) and I am not in Canada, how much time do I have to come back to Canada and reply to the portal email.

Ridwaan Ruhomaun

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
hey guys, question for you all.

I have submitted my TR to PR application on 11th October.

Though, I have applied my work permit extension on the 28th July instead of 27th July which was the deadline.

DO you guys recommend me to withdraw from this wp application and apply open work permit under tr to pr
because my work permit expires in Nov, 27th.

Please advise.

Ridwaan

marita_me

Dec 24, 2020
hey guys, question for you all.

I have submitted my TR to PR application on 11th October.

Though, I have applied my work permit extension on the 28th July instead of 27th July which was the deadline.

DO you guys recommend me to withdraw from this wp application and apply open work permit under tr to pr
because my work permit expires in Nov, 27th.

Please advise.

Ridwaan
Withdraw and submit under TR to PR. There is no need to risk refusal for not meeting the correct deadline when you have an option with better approval chances.

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Hey guys,

Just wondering what would be the normal processing time from you can link the application to get Ecopr? I was told that is about 4-6 weeks? Is it correct?

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
Hey guys,

Just wondering what would be the normal processing time from you can link the application to get Ecopr? I was told that is about 4-6 weeks? Is it correct?
Hey,

to be honest, there is no proof of evidence about the processing time on this. So we do not actually know as to what is the timeline for it. Everyone has different scenarios, so its really hard to tell..!!

Fingers crossed!! We could just wait.!

Reactions: sstmacxzy