+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
I hv a Q: can someone please help, I just changed my address, should I get PCC done again for my tr to pr application?

Application details:
Applied: 6may 10.52 am Vancouver time
No AoR not linked yet
Applied with spouse under IG stream

TetianaM

Oct 4, 2021
Applied at 12:15pm, received AOR on 30 June, PCC and Biometrics submitted on 2 July. Haven’t got any update after other than reviewing the additional document(pcc). Called IRCC today, the agent said it’s processing in Whitehorse. He mentioned he don’t know why it is taking so long but he said he’ll make a note to the officer processing. Will that help?
Just wondering if you have been applied from Whitehorse? What stream?

DaliTor

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone who applied on May 6 around 11pm for the essencial non-heathcare stream with one in land spause got their AOR?

mpham123

Mar 7, 2021
Just wondering if anyone submitted additional documents via IRCC portal in the past week and still got no reply or confirmation about them?

I called IRCC today, and they said that there could be a glitch in the system, but they didn't clarify either it is temporary, or they can't even see the files on their side. I have been grateful and patient, but the way they process this program is so confusing

Reactions: maxiie
D

Deleted member 1061270

International graduates stream

Applied on: May 6, 2021, 12:56 PM EST

AOR received and linked & Medical Passed: September 9, 2021

No updates or document request since.

I heard some other applicants got a fee request. I assume it’s RPRF? Is that normal? I haven’t gotten mine and it’s been a month since I got the AOR. I did pay RPRF for CEC in July.

If anyone can share some info, please let me know. Thank you and good luck everyone!

Brar mandeep

Sep 20, 2017
Just wondering if anyone submitted additional documents via IRCC portal in the past week and still got no reply or confirmation about them?

I called IRCC today, and they said that there could be a glitch in the system, but they didn't clarify either it is temporary, or they can't even see the files on their side. I have been grateful and patient, but the way they process this program is so confusing
I am in same boat. Didn't receive any confirmation for submission.

ksenia

Oct 12, 2021
I have a question for those who applied under the IG stream. In my confirmation of graduation I included two documents: letter of graduation and official transcript. Now I'm worried that I forgot to attach my diploma. I already submitted a web form but I'm still worried. HAve any of you gotten the PR

ONLM

Jun 1, 2020
Hello all,

I received ADR that I need to provide the degree with my education in Canada. I graduated last May, and I don't have the certificate, but I provided the transcript along with the completion letter. Could you please guys advise what I should do?

Thanks

ksenia

Oct 12, 2021
Hello all,

I received ADR that I need to provide the degree with my education in Canada. I graduated last May, and I don't have the certificate, but I provided the transcript along with the completion letter. Could you please guys advise what I should do?

Thanks
I thought they don't send ADR when applying to TR to PR, and if they don't like something they just refuse...

amsol89

Aug 18, 2021

May I ask what time did you call? I am trying everyday but when I push zero at the end to speak to an agent, I can't go through...

archies2021

Oct 12, 2021
Hello team, I joined this forum today. I need some help please .
I applied for the TR to PR program on May 6th and my payment was successful only around 11pm night.
Then i submitted my medicals and pcc after a month of it processing. When I uploaded this through web form I received an intimation from IRCC as not to submit additional documents as my application is not yet started processing and that they will request once they start processing.

I am concerned as I am still not getting any updates or AOR from IRCC. I tried writing and calling but no response.

So please let me know as are they processing international graduates stream in a particular order like if their spouse is also inside canada? As my spouse is in india and I am in Canada.

Not sure what is wrong as I submitted all documents and recently in july 2021 the PCC and medical. If anybody can help it wil be great.