+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Not yet bro, I tried to re-link my application to new GCKey account but no update!!!
Are you facing same situation?
Yes bro, I re-linked my application as well with different gckey account, still same. Do you think we should call IRCC as even medical has not been passed yet?

dendiboss

Mar 9, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
31-01-2018
I got an email to link my application today.
I need to upload my pcc, it says it is overdue.
Also what should I put for expiry date section of my pcc. There is no expiry date mention on the document itself.

Navhadaan

Sep 29, 2021
I got an email to link my application today.
I need to upload my pcc, it says it is overdue.
Also what should I put for expiry date section of my pcc. There is no expiry date mention on the document itself.
Indian PCC expires after 6 months. So, put the expiry date on basis of your issuance date.

Navhadaan

Sep 29, 2021
Yes, but almost everyone get their medical passed the day they receive AOR, that makes me think that what is wrong with our application.
It's also depends upon the officer who is handling our files. And due to crisis in Afghanistan they do not have enough resources to process files at normal speed.
According to some radio channels and immigration consultants (not from IRCC or any government source) numerous number of files will be going to process at the end of this year or in first few months of 2022, as a result of this crisis.

Eterna123

Aug 31, 2021
Where abouts am I in my application?

sept 24, AOR / medical passed
sept 23, additional documents, asked to pay RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence
oct 8th, reviewing additional documents
background/eligibility in progress

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Finally, I got something. Applied IG around 12:45 EST with one inland Spouse
Bio request Oct 12,
Linked Oct 12,
Medical Passed Oct 12