+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
Guys, A small suggestion please…
I have applied under IG Eng at 2:14EST from Quebec with all documents (only PCC is pending) and my PGWP is expiring on 8th Jan 2022. Currently I am in Quebec and shifting to Toronto ASAP
I have applied OWP extension on 12th Sep but not received the approval till now
Can i sublease the apartment for 3-4 months to show that I am outside Quebec as leasing for 12 months can be risky in case any problem with the application
Or should I take 12 months lease?
Or should I wait for OWP approval then move on 12 month lease?
Do they ask for any proof when we update the address on call
Request your suggestions please

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Applied : May 6th,2021 (12:35 EST)
Link Request: September 8th, 2021
AOR: September 9, 2021
Biometric Request: September 8
Medical Passed: September 15
Ghost update 1 : September 27
Ghost update 2: September 28
PR Portal credential request: September 28th
Uploaded my photo and declaration same day (Already had PR portal account ): September 28
eCOPR: September 29
congratulations.
i hv one question, please answer me if uh can
When uh created ur pr portl accnt, yuh were able to see your details there at first? Or it shwd only after uh got portl mail by ircc?
i too created today but saw nothing there, instead new applction option was there.So wts the scene?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
@ankur.pandey281993@gmail.
Can you please tell me that when you created pr portal beforehand , were uh able to see your profile there? Or it was shown only after ircc send uh mail?
or hw your profile will be link to portal, itself? Or uh hv to add?

CADRIB

Sep 13, 2021
@ankur.pandey281993@gmail.
Can you please tell me that when you created pr portal beforehand , were uh able to see your profile there? Or it was shown only after ircc send uh mail?
or hw your profile will be link to portal, itself? Or uh hv to add?
You are not supposed to create the PR portal yourself. IRCC email says you can delay the process if you do. You should wait for them to send the credentials

Reactions: PR Dreamer

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
I forgot to include a 6 month period that I was unemployed last year on the Personal Activity
I have worked in so many places and between them i was unemployed for 1 months , 2 months ,2 weeks etc in this case should I include every single event?

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi I need advice. My work permit is gonna expire in 2 months and I haven’t heard back from CIC regarding my TR to PR Application OR my OWP public policy extension.
What options/steps do I have to take to maintain status?Anyone in same situation?