Stream: IG
Submitted:
May 06, 12:41 EST
BIL: September 8 (Done Sep 9)
AOR: September 8
Linked: September 8
Medical: Passed on Sep 8
ADR (New background form): September 21
PR Portal: September 29 (Mail and photo submitted)
eCOPR: October 1

yay!
May I ask you,
What did they request you to updated Schedule A - Background?
Thanks .

Harsh12

Sep 15, 2021
IG 12:40 pm got AOR 26 Aug after that no updates. Should I have to make new GC key account and re link again? Or have to wait little more?

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
IG 12:40 pm got AOR 26 Aug after that no updates.
what does AOR email looks like? I got an email saying ''Your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Temporary Public Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway) was received electronically by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021-05-06.'' but there is not a single word about acknowledge of receipt or AOR.

Harsh12

Sep 15, 2021
what does AOR email looks like? I got an email saying ''Your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Temporary Public Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway) was received electronically by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021-05-06.'' but there is not a single word about acknowledge of receipt or AOR.
That’s the one bro

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
You should look on top of the letter, there is:
Date
Your UCI number
Your email
Your name
and APPLICATION number

Now you can link to your application with your IRCC account (GcKey)

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
IG 12:40 pm got AOR 26 Aug after that no updates. Should I have to make new GC key account and re link again? Or have to wait little more?
Is your message list shows “None” ? Or you got any messages, ADR or GU after your AOR ?

Moiz 1212

Oct 2, 2021
Hey guys. I have a question.
Here is my timeline.
Applied at 9:20 PST 6th May, International Graduate Stream.
Got linked on September 8th.
AOR: September 15th
Medical Passed: September 23rd.
First GU : September 24th. Background status changed to "In progress. We will let you know once we start your background check".
Second GU: September 25th.Background Status changed to "We are processing your background check"

I called and they said that my eligibility, medical has passed. Criminality has not started, Security in progress.

No update after that. I have an extensive travel history, with a lot of trips/transits in the USA. I am wondering if its going to take a long time for me to get the portal email due to my travel history? As I saw people being stuck on real IP2 for months.

Do you guys know who were also stuck on it and had a long travel history and got portal in time?

Thanks in advance. I would appreciate any help.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpreetsingh